Shiltzians!

Event Duration: 4/13 -- 4/26 @ 4PM PDT

Winners of the bonus mystery prize:
    Duran: Giftbox, Thearrow, Pilorus
    Arus: Antisocial, Sini, Angeru

Check your mailboxes for your prize!

Who is the Wagon Driver?
    How did the Bank Teller get his Job?
    Who taught the Old Knight those crazy dance moves?

We want YOU to write up a backstory or secret history of the NPCs of Shiltz.
    But here's the catch! You can't talk about any major character.
    That means no Arus, Duran, Baldea, Claire, Joan, etc.
    Find the smallest, most inconspicuous NPC and tell us their grand tale.

Every participant will earn 1 Golden Chest Key and 3 RascalO'Poly Balloons when the event concludes.
    And our TOP 3 favorite entries will receive a BONUS MYSTERY PRIZE.

Additional Rules:
    Histories must be AT LEAST three full sentences long.
    Histories CANNOT be about main story NPC characters.
    Histories CANNOT be about player characters.

Posts must include your character name and server!

Scribble away!
    - Seal Online Team
    Last edited by Cliph; 04-26-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Additional Rules:
    Histories CANNOT be about main story NPC characters -> it's mean make a story like my imajination ??

OR

Histories CANNOT be about player characters -> it's mean search the truth story of the history ??
    please help me , im so confuse... @.@

and if Wrong answer/history = failed ???

Quote Originally Posted by albertf View Post
    Additional Rules:
    Histories CANNOT be about main story NPC characters -> it's mean make a story like my imajination ??

OR

Histories CANNOT be about player characters -> it's mean search the truth story of the history ??
    please help me , im so confuse... @.@

and if Wrong answer/history = failed ???
    well cliph said he want US to write the backstory , so it must be wrote within our imagination .

i guess i should be spongebob and win this one :3

where do i have to send it ? post it right here?

At first, no one in the world.
    Darkness and light, the material of all these compositions were all created from scratch.
    Only a chasm remaining land after the destruction of the world.In first, Malkuth fished out explosives from the Lake of Fire and threw it in the sky. They filled the sky as stars and the biggest among them being the sun. The sun did not stop burning until burnt.
    Furthermore, Yesod provided the foundation by flooding the world with water and thereby dousing the flames. On the third day, Hod created the continents by forming land use soil. mountain valley no longer see .Dean establish Pillar Strength Steel on the fourth day.
    When Tiphareth of Flowers planted trees on the land, the world as we know it began to take Shape.

Nick : Lostheart
    Server : Duran
    Last edited by Sykes111; 04-13-2016 at 11:56 PM.

The Legend of Wpn.Shop "Theo"<Wr> (The Secret History of Shiltz! Forum Event)

Theo was a great warrior with bunch of achievement. He helps a lot of settlements in need and slayed a lot of bales. But one day, he encountered a bale that he had never seen before, it's a "Devastating Titan Skull". The earth trembles at it's step, the sky shakes at its cry, his stare pierces into man's soul. But, theo the great warrior took his great sword with courage risking his life to fight the monstrous bale. They fought for days, day and night, no rest, no food, no water. When theo was at his limit, he musters all his energy into his sword to perform his last attack. then he dashed forward to the "Devastating Titan Skull", the bale knows that he will do some major damage, so he launched a fierce claw attack hoping to cancel theo's attack. risking his life, theo move slightly to the side to dodge titan's attack by a hair breadth. the titan's attack wounded him in the knee, then theo launched his attack to the titan. theo's attack destroyed the "Devastating Titan Skull". having his knee severely damaged by titan, his career as a bale slayer warrior ended. but his thirst for destroying bales never will be quenched. so then he created swords that helps other warrior to destroy bales. by doing this he feels that by his hand that created the sword that the bales destroyed by the warrior that uses his sword is destroyed by him. days passed, he moved to a little village that trains a lot of warriors called "Lime Village" hoping that no one knows him. than he opened a blacksmith there to quench his thirst for destroying bales.

Created by:
    Nick: Clowntongan
    Server: Duran

First of all there is a world that has a lot of history and stories.
    Shiltz is a huge continent and beautiful. There are four (4) major cities are becoming the main cities in Shiltz, namely Zaid city located in the northern part of the continent Shiltz, Zaid is a temperate city cold and full of snow. If you're venturing to the southeast of the city Zaid, you'll find the Lime City cool climate, because it is surrounded by trees and snow plains.
    If you keep walking towards the south of the city Zaid, you'll find the town very unique and bustling with the gipsy and clown, the city of Madelin. Other cities Elim is a city located in the southeastern city of Madelin and south of the city Lime. Elim city is also the capital of Shiltz.
    Wagon driver is the one who gives the facility to teleportation each player and the wagon driver as guards of any village or town and wagon drivers are always accompanied by a nurse who was at his side and he is responsible for providing a revival point in the place.
    Bank teller gets paid from us to take care of our money and goods. we can learn the Bank Skill at Level 8. All the Bank Tellers access the same bank. Depositing into bank is free. However, withdrawing items uses 100 Cegel for every item slot. we'll be asked for a password for the bank. Make you do not forget the password, or you will have to ask a GM for help. and bank teller to be a very useful in the shiltz world.
    And we have beggar is the one who can give us teached so usefull, he teach beginners some Basic Skills. Basic Skills:Sleep,Combos,Fishing and Chat/Emotes. he is the one who very important in the shiltz world and he can give us some quest of history shiltz.

Nick : Kurobi

is theo from lime village a main character?, i didnt think so so i already created a story, but just to make sure pls tell me if theo is a main character whatsoever, if i'm wrong i'm going to make another story

The Mysterious Triplets

If you happened to get across our blessed monastery, Adel, you might found a guy named Pierre. But who's Pierre? Why did he asked us to look for the "other" Pierre? read my story if you get curious about them

Pierre is a handsome guy lived in Madelin, he used to be generous and kind to his neighbour, children respect him, girls sreaming after him, and those oldies surely love him. after times passed by Pierre name has been known all over Shiltz and he start to enjoy his popularity, he forgot how to be wise and how to treat a person, he act all greed, he thought that it's okay to be bad, he's the greatest man after all. Pierre stop respecting oldies, He start to party with Nobles in Elim and moved to live near the Elim's Castle.

But, one day he came back to madelin because he heard a girl named Shina who's popular for her prophecy has warned Pierre's parents about his terrible luck. In rage Pierre messing up Shina's house. in way back to Elim he found an Aleph Crystal in the middle of the road, knew that Nobles love jewel Pierre took the Aleph Crystal along, but not so long after that... earth start shaken , Pierre fall into the darkness ...

One time he woke up he was laying on Adel monastery his head was really dizzy, an old man sudenly came and pat his shoulder "Son, it is your sentence, pray for Neza's forgiveness and you shall keep this in your mind, do not let your greedy self meet you" said the old man

Pierre was really confused, he asked what does that mean. the old man was just smiling and left him behind, Pierre decide to wander and go back to elim but in his Journey he met HIMSELF who's looking at him with mad face, they fight each others, Pierre finally run and hiding.

It's Pierre punishment for being bad, and the reason why he asked us to look for the other Pierre is because he's gonna stay as far as possible from them and hide himself till the rest of his life..

The end

weird, i know, idk, i just wrote whats on my mind
    IGN : Jellycious

Long time ago mister Marco can Apprise all level of Weapon and Gear.
    from a low level and high level. Because of his Great Ability mister Marco name Spread
    On entire shiltz, many Adventurer seeking and require his service.

until one day mister marco make mistake. Accidentally he wrong in identifying
    high level Sword and Gear,as a result many heroes die on battlefield and because of that
    a kingdom was destroyed by defeat.

since then mister Marco just want to identify the weapon and gear under level 90

--THE END--
    sorry for my Bad grammer

IGN : Gasman

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast