+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

will rumirs still hit hard?

here's my damage with alm + temp buffs ONLY. i didn't pop tune of life, growth accel, or +20 skill, also didnt have 30% alm scroll 30% magic scroll 30% crit scroll empower 7 crit aura 7 and +20 priest skill. when i have all those i hit over 500k but just saying.....100k+ dark side loops with alm + temp buffs only is pretty good damage on a rumir, wonder if itll stay high after update though.

Banned
    p.s. that's also trace level 6, 7 obviously woulda been more damage.

Was higher before they changed heroic. With those skill changes it prob will be higher

Im wondering if int rumir and a magic atk arrendal is good or not? Cuz I see their dmg base on magic atk, anyone here try an int rumir? What type is your rumir Kindly?
    Last edited by shine6490; 04-09-2016 at 09:36 PM.

Banned
    no int rumir sucks, shes full psy, psy is turned into magical attack, read the buffs you'll see that.

Banned
    for damage rumir, u need a lot of 7's full psy, with 4x staff or axe on arrendal.

Arendal mastery transforms 300% of your Psy into Pure Magic Atk so its kind of like a Templars BM plus she heals based of her magic atk.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Then how about the arrendal? Should I transfer a max psy or magic atk into it? I play on Isen so there is no upg weapon here.
    Last edited by shine6490; 04-10-2016 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shine6490 View Post
    Then how about the arrendal? Should I transfer a max psy or magic atk into it? I play on Isen so there is no upg weapon here.
    68% magic ench with psy 45 ring but idk on wich char she got 90 000 dmg i never was hurted in PA from rumir lol maeby any nude lvl 90 char haha
    They are just anoyng hp support at all with that confusing buffs 2 sec stun and axe 81% dd and tons of hp
    At Jainous they using staff 90% magic att and still not good in pvp... and yes dont try int they need max psy and that buff make dthem alot magic att

K ty so much guys