+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    here's my damage with alm + temp buffs ONLY. i didn't pop tune of life, growth accel, or +20 skill, also didnt have 30% alm scroll 30% magic scroll 30% crit scroll empower 7 crit aura 7 and +20 priest skill. when i have all those i hit over 500k but just saying.....100k+ dark side loops with alm + temp buffs only is pretty good damage on a rumir, wonder if itll stay high after update though.

OP Party chat btw

Look like Barbara got mad or got shocked on the giant

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    OP Party chat btw

Look like Barbara got mad or got shocked on the giant

Or maybe every kill was like, fk this, fk him, fk her and fk this giant too!
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by shine6490 View Post
    Im wondering if int rumir and a magic atk arrendal is good or not? Cuz I see their dmg base on magic atk, anyone here try an int rumir? What type is your rumir Kindly?
    I used to try it myself and I can tell you that if you don't use skills, and don't want to lvl 7 Arrendal Mastery INT will do better regular damages than PSY, but at lvl 7 and 350% PSY transfered to magic attack, then PSY better.
    1 point INT = 3 Magic Attack (so 300%)
    Lv 6 Arrendal Mastery = 270% so 2,7 MA/1 PSY
    Lv 7 Arrendal Mastery = 350% so 3,5 MA/1 PSY

If u use it just to aoe farm afk then yes u can go int, but u lose all the supportive skills.
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    I used to try it myself and I can tell you that if you don't use skills, and don't want to lvl 7 Arrendal Mastery INT will do better regular damages than PSY, but at lvl 7 and 350% PSY transfered to magic attack, then PSY better.
    1 point INT = 3 Magic Attack (so 300%)
    Lv 6 Arrendal Mastery = 270% so 2,7 MA/1 PSY
    Lv 7 Arrendal Mastery = 350% so 3,5 MA/1 PSY

If u use it just to aoe farm afk then yes u can go int, but u lose all the supportive skills.
    =_= whut? But doesn't Arrendal mastery gives more mag atk cause its PURE mag atk compared to Mag atk from int?

Still if anyone is doubting that Rumirs will be good after patch, here is a link

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27145

Do the math and find out for yourself
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    =_= whut? But doesn't Arrendal mastery gives more mag atk cause its PURE mag atk compared to Mag atk from int?

Still if anyone is doubting that Rumirs will be good after patch, here is a link

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27145

Do the math and find out for yourself
    Yes I think the converted psy to magic attack is flat magic attack, rather than inflated from intel so you can't compare it in the way toshirou did. Building a rumir intel is retarded since all skills scale on psy, you'll be completely useless beside AA which damage will be lower than with flat psy to magic from arrendal lol....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    68% magic ench with psy 45 ring but idk on wich char she got 90 000 dmg i never was hurted in PA from rumir lol maeby any nude lvl 90 char haha
    I got some multiple client this PA time, i got some of what chars having event only ITEM, some are Logging in PA to get TITLES, if fortune come your on the WInning SIDE
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

and she's inside the Last Man Standing too... but i guess she chat rude words that time.. She know's it
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"