+ Reply to Thread

Make changes to guild creation quest.

As title suggests. The current demands on creating a guild is absurd to say the least. The game is not exactly crowded with players anymore and a sure way to make a gaming experience more appealing is by having features where players of ALL levels can unite and band together.

With the current way things works in terms of creating a guild, I gotta say that you guys are NOT doing anyone any favors. Not players and not yourselves. One of the things that this game SORELY needs in order to make the gaming experience more appealing are sure ways for players of ALL levels to have a way to band together and the current demands for creating a guild does NOT promote that.

Being a returning player myself (been playing for 4 days now) I been trying to find a guild to join but to no avail. I have been completely ignored as I'm probably too low level (41) and well. It sucks. So I figured if no guilds wants me, maybe I should create a guild myself and try to gather up other low level folks like myself.

But then I saw the process of creating a guild, and the fact that you need 2 MILLION CRONES.

Are you guys kidding me?!

This is a problem. A problem that can easily be fixed and SHOULD have been taken care of YEARS ago. And here is why.

1. My funds are very limited and I am alone. There is no one I can ask for help in order to meet the 2 million crone demand.

2. Completing the quests by myself may be too difficult of a task. Once again, I have NOBODY to turn to for help because I am alone.

3. I am alone.. I just can not stress this part enough!

Your current demands for guild creation contradicts the very purpose of the existence of guilds. Guilds are there for the purpose of uniting and banding people together. And because of that, you should be ENCOURAGING people to create guilds, not turn them off of the idea of it.

I understand that maybe once upon a time, this guild creation process was ok. Back when the game was crowded and you would run into players all the time, making friends fast. But things have changed since that time and your ways with certain aspects of the game should change with it, guilds being one.

I really wanted to make a guild for myself and others like me. I thought that would be the best way to get people of lower levels to get together and turn the game into an epic adventure for me and my guild mates to share.

With the current ways, me and others like myself are pretty much FORCED to be lone wolves. This is uncool you guys. Please make changes to guilds.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Xarien; 04-09-2016 at 07:34 AM.

You're better of sending this on the support page where GMs actually look at stuff like this.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

maybe GM's roams around in the forums,

Since you have started it.. making a GUILD would be too difficult for newbies not having enough EXPERIENCE on playing the GAME, you have options the GUILD SHORTCUT
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

...............................................BAR BIE it's no so expenisve , no so hard , TRY IT

Quote Originally Posted by tenten90 View Post
    ...............................................BAR BIE it's no so expenisve , no so hard , TRY IT
    If she has NICE GEARS AND UPGRADED ITEMS
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by Xarien View Post
    As title suggests. The current demands on creating a guild is absurd to say the least. The game is not exactly crowded with players anymore and a sure way to make a gaming experience more appealing is by having features where players of ALL levels can unite and band together.

With the current way things works in terms of creating a guild, I gotta say that you guys are NOT doing anyone any favors. Not players and not yourselves. One of the things that this game SORELY needs in order to make the gaming experience more appealing are sure ways for players of ALL levels to have a way to band together and the current demands for creating a guild does NOT promote that.

Being a returning player myself (been playing for 4 days now) I been trying to find a guild to join but to no avail. I have been completely ignored as I'm probably too low level (41) and well. It sucks. So I figured if no guilds wants me, maybe I should create a guild myself and try to gather up other low level folks like myself.

But then I saw the process of creating a guild, and the fact that you need 2 MILLION CRONES.

This is a problem. A problem that can easily be fixed and SHOULD have been taken care of YEARS ago. And here is why.

1. My funds are very limited and I am alone. There is no one I can ask for help in order to meet the 2 million crone demand.

2. Completing the quests by myself may be too difficult of a task. Once again, I have NOBODY to turn to for help because I am alone.

Your current demands for guild creation contradicts the very purpose of the existence of guilds. Guilds are there for the purpose of uniting and banding people together. And because of that, you should be ENCOURAGING people to create guilds, not turn them off of the idea of it.

I understand that maybe once upon a time, this guild creation process was ok. Back when the game was crowded and you would run into players all the time, making friends fast. But things have changed since that time and your ways with certain aspects of the game should change with it, guilds being one.

I really wanted to make a guild for myself and others like me. I thought that would be the best way to get people of lower levels to get together and turn the game into an epic adventure for me and my guild mates to share.

With the current ways, me and others like myself are pretty much FORCED to be lone wolves. This is uncool you guys. Please make changes to guilds.

Thanks for reading.
    Always been like that creating guild.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned

Thanks for reading.
    Hmm, you say you are a returning player, yet you don't have any idea what having a guild entails? What do you expect to DO with that guild once you create it? Do you want it as a storage medium for your farmed junk and guild buffs for your alt toons/accounts? Are you planning to make this a REAL guild with actual members that are not you?

Guilds are not and aren't supposed to be -- free. Sure you can create them for free, but to run them you need contributions from your members and your own financial input to build & maintain it.

If all you want is your own personal guild, then pony up the cash it takes to buy sweetfish & crones from the EM, and buy the guild creation manual from the IM.

Frankly if you think creating a guild is too expensive and complicated, what are you going to do when you need to create and execute your guild buffs? CREATING the guild is NOTHING compared to that by a long shot. If you can't afford the price to create the guild how on earth are you going to maintain it?

** pro tip: Gather yourself a core group of people and work together to create & build the guild as a group of yourself and your core contributors. That is how all the big guilds started.

Thanks for reading.

2m crones is literally nothing. What server are you on ill give you 2m.

The 2m is not even the hardest part.... the hardest part is the sweetfish even with the glitch it takes 5 years to get that ****.

As far as finding a guild goes.... you should have advertised on the forums being a guild master is not all its chalked up to be.

Source:

The original forever alone guild master.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 04-13-2016 at 03:20 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461