+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey GMs!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazute View Post
    wasn't snowfox pretending to be MsAbella yesterday in lime ? LOL was comical, abella types like "sunshines and rainbows and such~" and that person had some dodgy google translate english. ~
    I was just told about this. Did he happen to say his name was MsAbella OR "Karren" cuz he owns a char named Karren which just happens to be my rl name.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I was just told about this. Did he happen to say his name was MsAbella OR "Karren" cuz he owns a char named Karren which just happens to be my rl name.
    Gogo kill SnowFox now.
    HF!
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Kushmore and i were like oh is MsAbella afk cuz someone was netbinding you when you perhaps disconnected, and snowfox came up to us and said "i'm here not afk, i bought this ranger today for 15k rps haha i need an xbow" and kept playing along as if they were you.
    Broken english and the fact they were whispering me asking me to add them on skype kinda gave it away.
    Funniest but weakest temp on Jainus ;P
    VictoriaSecret
    #4. Always wear gloves at the crime scene.

Well, as you know its not me. Its this scum ****er Lucas. Dont Add him any where, hes a total lying cu.nt

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Well, as you know its not me. Its this scum ****er Lucas. Dont Add him any where, hes a total lying cu.nt
    He got a good amount of abuse last night by LastHope in limestone~ it's cool.
    Funniest but weakest temp on Jainus ;P
    VictoriaSecret
    #4. Always wear gloves at the crime scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazute View Post
    He got a good amount of abuse last night by LastHope in limestone~ it's cool.
    Gogo kill snow!
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Gogo kill snow!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    keel him! Is an order kos him!

This post has kept me laughing for 2 days straight! so much flaming and crying, anyone who played Rohan for more than 2 years should be well aware of the chance of you getting back " borrowed " items is a BIG nono....and if you do not know it by now you should learn from it the day you get scammed insted of crying rivers on the forums.

Im all for you posting " warnings " so other players can see, But crying over your lost gear? HAHAHAHAH GTFO
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    This post has kept me laughing for 2 days straight! so much flaming and crying, anyone who played Rohan for more than 2 years should be well aware of the chance of you getting back " borrowed " items is a BIG nono....and if you do not know it by now you should learn from it the day you get scammed insted of crying rivers on the forums.

Im all for you posting " warnings " so other players can see, But crying over your lost gear? HAHAHAHAH GTFO
    Whos crying over their lost gear? ;o

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest