+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey GMs!

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedya05 View Post
    shut up lucas and his wife and your future kids (i hope you dont get any, no flame ofc )) ) just go bk to mars where i dont see your ape faces again or read and of your garbage google translate text , you tilted me with your drama that im in other planet and im untiltable. taco bell.
    I never used google translate to type in this forum ever.
    I'm aware of the fact my English ain't perfect tho.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

rip samantha frank will never forget you.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    rip samantha frank will never forget you.
    You already told that.
    Samanta was my sis though back on time.

She is in Australia now
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    You already told that.
    Samanta was my sis though back on time.

She is in Australia now
    Truth or false?

Srsly this is the internet I dont believe even 10% of the **** I read but from you? 0% I beleive nothing u say.

Truth or false?

Srsly this is the internet I dont believe even 10% of the **** I read but from you? 0% I beleive nothing u say.
    Sunny i have seen a lot f post u are involved in and you're kinda rude at time and mean, pushy , and just so open with no filter or regard for another persons feelings or thoughts... and you kinda turn me on LOL. That attitude is like i dunno it's like someone needs to tame that look at her she going off , i like it

Quote Originally Posted by emotep View Post
    Sunny i have seen a lot f post u are involved in and you're kinda rude at time and mean, pushy , and just so open with no filter or regard for another persons feelings or thoughts... and you kinda turn me on LOL. That attitude is like i dunno it's like someone needs to tame that look at her she going off , i like it
    I dont know how someone is supposed to feel about this.

Quote Originally Posted by emotep View Post
    I dont know how someone is supposed to feel about this.
    I laughed out loud LOL
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Truth or false?

Ye is true ask her in game shes snowfox

wasn't snowfox pretending to be MsAbella yesterday in lime ? LOL was comical, abella types like "sunshines and rainbows and such~" and that person had some dodgy google translate english. ~
    Funniest but weakest temp on Jainus ;P
    VictoriaSecret
    #4. Always wear gloves at the crime scene.