+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey GMs!

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Lelled, know this one already

If only you'd know how and what but you don't, clearly.
    All the hate towards me on this forum?
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Rip samantha frank will never forget you!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    All the hate towards me on this forum?
    You are just a dense idiot(not just because of this, but in general): http://nl.urbandictionary.com/define...Seal+copypasta

Git outmemed.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Rip samantha frank will never forget you!
    Why you guys don't leave my husband alone?
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Stop drugs.. Your'e not even qualified to get a job and be a graduate at something for saying those stuff.
    You just need a taco, i think.

You should be happy for not seeing those stuff anymore
    GM's just wiped a memory of yours lol
    Chicks never forget. Well, not often

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I think the thread was deleted because it's full of drama and unnecessary. Most thread posters here say that the deleted thread was there to warn new comers but people should not be too dumb to know that sharing items or trading items in the game without being compensated is the stupidest thing to do. If you have missing items because you let someone borrow it, it's your fault because you're too naive and stupid. AND I think this thread will be deleted as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I think the thread was deleted because it's full of drama and unnecessary. Most thread posters here say that the deleted thread was there to warn new comers but people should not be too dumb to know that sharing items or trading items in the game without being compensated is the stupidest thing to do. If you have missing items because you let someone borrow it, it's your fault because you're too naive and stupid. AND I think this thread will be deleted as well.
    95% of the stuff on this forum is unnecessary and while you are right about things being peoples own fault that doesnt mean we as a community have to sit around and just be like "oh well, your own fault, deal with it". I for one, wont.

In the case with Lucas - he uses the good old "help a girl out" kind of scam. Much of the Rohan population are male and as a chick I know alot of those said males are flirts/ would do anything for some female attention and so on. Lucas uses that very thing to his advantage and plays the poor helpless girl to 1. gain friendship. 2 gain "trust" and 3. Gain items. And once he has them your screwed. Its been seen time and time again with this pathological liar. And if the Gms cant/ wont do anything about him, well no ones gonna stop me from trying.

AND if this thread gets deleted, I will make another and continue to do so.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    95% of the stuff on this forum is unnecessary and while you are right about things being peoples own fault that doesnt mean we as a community have to sit around and just be like "oh well, your own fault, deal with it". I for one, wont.

In the case with Lucas - he uses the good old "help a girl out" kind of scam. Much of the Rohan population are male and as a chick I know alot of those said males are flirts/ would do anything for some female attention and so on. Lucas uses that very thing to his advantage and plays the poor helpless girl to 1. gain friendship. 2 gain "trust" and 3. Gain items. And once he has them your screwed. Its been seen time and time again with this pathological liar. And if the Gms cant/ wont do anything about him, well no ones gonna stop me from trying.

AND if this thread gets deleted, I will make another and continue to do so.
    He actualy done nothing wrong, he never attempted to be a girl.
    I'm sure of it.
    All you are telling are lies deceived by anger of him not dating you.
    Seriously stop this drama threads noone giving a care about.
    Oh to be honest, yeah i'm more pretty than you.
    Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    He actualy done nothing wrong, he never attempted to be a girl.
    I'm sure of it.
    All you are telling are lies deceived by anger of him not dating you.
    Seriously stop this drama threads noone giving a care about.
    Oh to be honest, yeah i'm more pretty than you.
    Bye.
    oh yes. I made it all up cuz I really want him and he rejected me so many times

Why cant I be like you

I just wanna be pretty like you so he will lover me

But seriously. Let me refresh everyone's memories with my "photoshoped" SS

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

All I can say is you don't know what really happen. That person on your screenshot might be lying and a story has always 2 sides. To tell you guys honestly I don't believe in anything that is posted here only the GM's know the truth. So unless I see everything like data logs, accusation would just be a rumor to me. That is why I'm saying drama, name calling, etc. are unnecessary you could just warn people by saying fact like don't share anything valuable online without being compensated. Relax guys or this thread will just last for 48 hours...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast