+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey GMs!

Im well since Im grinding in Demonic anyways I decided to solo wipe anyone else lvling there.

So who was it first. Um Beer - Hellstorm. Paris - Hellstorm. Some other guildless grub named Euos or something (Couldnt quiet see the name cuz he was zerked buy mobs and died but hey, its the kind of name Ill reember if I ever see it again) and then there was xRuby - E2n and ScalettDreams - Grovestreet.

But hey, even if your not one of those. I still had fun killing them )

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Im well since Im grinding in Demonic anyways I decided to solo wipe anyone else lvling there.

So who was it first. Um Beer - Hellstorm. Paris - Hellstorm. Some other guildless grub named Euos or something (Couldnt quiet see the name cuz he was zerked buy mobs and died but hey, its the kind of name Ill reember if I ever see it again) and then there was xRuby - E2n and ScalettDreams - Grovestreet.

But hey, even if your not one of those. I still had fun killing them )
    You might have gotten me, who knows.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

leon93 This guy's salt is CRAZY!” ☑ “My potassium nitrate can't win against a sodium chloride like that” ☑ "He NEEDED precisely those two elements to win" ☑ “He SPRINKLED the only salt that could beat me” ☑ "He had the PERFECT shaker" ☑ “There was nothing I could do” ☑ “I mined that perfectly. thanks in advance taco bell

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

TACO BELL laf yo al
    Last edited by Kennedya05; 04-09-2016 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedya05 View Post
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

TACO BELL laf yo al
    Brain issue, i'm positive.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned

TACO BELL laf yo al
    Master in gorilla warfare!

I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    am i?
    i thought i shower every morning (?) :C
    gonna need more than a shower to get the **** off maha's arm.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    gonna need more than a shower to get the **** off maha's arm.
    Seriously what Maha has to do with me?
    Btw she will report you for such, be careful.

TACO BELL laf yo al
    Lelled, know this one already

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Brain issue, i'm positive.
    If only you'd know how and what but you don't, clearly.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast