+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey GMs!

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Btw you should change that signature, saw Shanice,Angelia,Fairy,Neptha(something dhan name) at lime today.
    I play Shanice (NOT Shanaice, but it's naked lewl, that's the only char u can kill lewl)
    I play Fairydaiza (ofc that's mine)
    I play Nephthys (sometimes, cause noone else wanna play it so i use it as dps)
    I play Meredead (suicide time so funny anyhow)
    I play CareBear (for dungeon)
    I play Sylfaen (for dungeon also, owner quitted)

But I don't invest anything as time or money anymore in this game most of time I'm playing The Division

And I don't play Angelia you idiot why she should change sig ? Also Angelia and me (us apparently since you are Italian) aren't from same time zone since it's 9:28 am for her while it's 3:28 pm here
    Last edited by toshirou; 04-09-2016 at 06:32 AM.
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    I play Shanice (NOT Shanaice, but it's naked lewl, that's the only char u can kill lewl)
    I play Fairydaiza (ofc that's mine)
    I play Nephthys (sometimes, cause noone else wanna play it so i use it as dps)
    I play Meredead (suicide time so funny anyhow)
    I play CareBear (for dungeon)
    I play Sylfaen (for dungeon also, owner quitted)

But I don't invest anything as time or money anymore in this game most of time I'm playing The Division

And I don't play Angelia you idiot why she should change sig ? Also Angelia and me (us apparently since you are Italian) aren't from same time zone since it's 9:28 am for her while it's 3:28 pm here
    See i type to one G.I.R.L. and the other G.I.R.L. replies. (Lmfao funny isn't it?)
    To be honest your rumir has died plenty of time from my def, oh wait is still dying lmfao.
    Anyway i'm +31 perma lvling/farming.
    GL with your triple life "lady"
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    Kind of wondering... Exposing those chars are not that nice to newcomers... in my guess...
    I would think that the community here is doing newcomers a favor if we are exposing people that it would be a bad thing to get into virtual relationship with. Ask Frank (New Pork Frank - not Canadian Frank) - he knows since he got his 10cm e-weenie shortened even more by one

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I would think that the community here is doing newcomers a favor if we are exposing people that it would be a bad thing to get into virtual relationship with. Ask Frank (New Pork Frank - not Canadian Frank) - he knows since he got his 10cm e-weenie shortened even more by one
    Actually me and Frank got along on Jin server time
    Check his Endeavor videos i was Zielony, i had some videos of me and him altogether playing.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

He prolly had no idea you where the dude who pretended to be a chick and e dated him, then ripped him off.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    He prolly had no idea you where the dude who pretended to be a chick and e dated him, then ripped him off.
    Can't get the fact i told him i was Lucas?
    Gosh Abella you falling down for any kind of drama.
    Are you that bored that the only thing that keeps you playing this game is me and this forum?
    Why are you seeking so much for my attention.
    You even made a thread now rofl!

Dont mistake my posts for anything other than my mission to let as many people as possible know about you and your dirty tricks.

You would be surprised just how many people my posts have reached and just how many people are now aware of your deceit.

And dont delude yourself into thinking that I want your attention. I dont. Your nothing more than a cockroach to whom Ill keep poising until you scurry off under your rock again.

I have one goal here and that is all. And if this thread gets deleted. Ill just make another.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Dont mistake my posts for anything other than my mission to let as many people as possible know about you and your dirty tricks.

You would be surprised just how many people my posts have reached and just how many people are now aware of your deceit.

And dont delude yourself into thinking that I want your attention. I dont. Your nothing more than a cockroach to whom Ill keep poising until you scurry off under your rock again.

I have one goal here and that is all. And if this thread gets deleted. Ill just make another.
    Not dirty, i made a shower just right now.
    You won't find my main, you are only finding my alt's Karren.
    My main is exping in Demonic rofl

Im not out there looking for your chars ;o

But just so you know, I have a veng on one that you were so kind enough to give me and if I wanted to find your main, I would have done so by now. But dw, fok ups like you always fok up. Its just a matter of time.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Im not out there looking for your chars ;o

But just so you know, I have a veng on one that you were so kind enough to give me and if I wanted to find your main, I would have done so by now. But dw, fok ups like you always fok up. Its just a matter of time.
    Do it, go find my main.
    I dare you to understand out of what...2000 players left?
    Who is my main.
    GL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast