+ Reply to Thread

I need some guide on how to make money

Just got back for a few action in Shiltz, and I noticed loots are priced much lower than before.

Is there supposed to be another way to make money now? Because only selling loots can't cover all the potions I bought

Thanks!

Try this guide. Although it's for a class guide it points out monsters where you can get many rubies, quest items and loots. try to sell as much as you can and hopefully you get the amount you are hoping to achieve.

LINK
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

u can try to :
    1. Play "Monster Survival" every day and serching Refine Book1-Book2-Book3 manual and u can buy red capsule from experience cegel in the last round.(red capsul = Bells, Galactic Weapon, Ruby, Ogres coffin, magic piya hat etc)
    2. Playing Craftman/Artisan just for collect-appraiser- and hunting Ice Castle boss room.
    3. Always save char in the Momo Inventory (Craftman)
    4. Buying Acc/Item/Pet in the last periode of grabbit (last of the month .. wait until all the people sell their item)
    5. Maybe u wanna try become IM seller???
    Last edited by kenzoaoki; 04-04-2016 at 09:15 AM.
    We should celebrate our individuality

Quote Originally Posted by kenzoaoki View Post
    u can try to :
    1. Play "Monster Survival" every day and serching Refine Book1-Book2-Book3 manual and u can buy red capsule from experience cegel in the last round.(red capsul = Bells, Galactic Weapon, Ruby, Ogres coffin, magic piya hat etc)
    2. Playing Craftman/Artisan just for collect-appraiser- and hunting Ice Castle boss room.
    3. Always save char in the Momo Inventory (Craftman)
    4. Buying Acc/Item/Pet in the last periode of grabbit (last of the month .. wait until all the people sell their item)
    5. Maybe u wanna try become IM seller???
    thanks man, these are great ideas!

An extra question, how much do crystal, ruby, and diamond worth now averagely? Is Diamond still 12m worth each?

Quote Originally Posted by redo21 View Post
    thanks man, these are great ideas!

An extra question, how much do crystal, ruby, and diamond worth now averagely? Is Diamond still 12m worth each?
    If you are playing in Duran, Diamond price is lower than Ruby. Diamonds are sold between 600-800K cegel each while Ruby, on the other hand, sells for a whopping 20M per stack (2.1M - 2.5M Cegel per piece). Crystals range from 400-600K cegels per piece.

Last edited by amalager; 04-08-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

woah, that kinda.... sucks for diamonds. Well I come to realize that diamond drop more often than ruby in my play so far.

Anyway thanks for the help you guys, this forum been quite helpful even though it's kinda dead xD

Quote Originally Posted by redo21 View Post
    woah, that kinda.... sucks for diamonds. Well I come to realize that diamond drop more often than ruby in my play so far.

Anyway thanks for the help you guys, this forum been quite helpful even though it's kinda dead xD
    Nah, I wouldn't say it's "dead". Most Seal players are Indonesian and I think most of them are challenged when it comes to posting stuff in English. However, it's a different story if you see how active they are on Facebook groups. While most of them prefer to be active there, we still have "Lurkers" here. So I really don't think this forum is dead. Players just don't post as much. I also get to "Farm Post" because of that. Hahahahah!

So, I think they just need the help of Ellen Baker to learn the English language.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server