+ Reply to Thread

Can i transfer my option stones i buy in isen itemmall to jainos?

Hello i buy x35 shiny protection marea 800~1200hp option stone in isen server, and forge my armor, i spend only 15 of then. Now i have x20 and no need it anymore on isen server, i can transfer it to jainos server? the itens still in Merged inventory and not tradeable. and i can not sell it.

Can Not sorry! Isen and Jainous are diferent computers you cant move items,charakters etc... I verry need that Chimera accessories from Isen... but that is the rules lol

Quote Originally Posted by rucalves View Post
    Hello i buy x35 shiny protection marea 800~1200hp option stone in isen server, and forge my armor, i spend only 15 of then. Now i have x20 and no need it anymore on isen server, i can transfer it to jainos server? the itens still in Merged inventory and not tradeable. and i can not sell it.
    You could try selling them on EM for Isen server and then use those rps on Jainus but no you cant transfer anything between Jainus and Isen sadly.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    You could try selling them on EM for Isen server and then use those rps on Jainus but no you cant transfer anything between Jainus and Isen sadly.
    You can't sell items from the IM on the EM. Basically you're just f*cked and you can't use them unless:

- Jainus and Isen merge into 1 server
    - You decide to make more armours and such with those option stones and then sell the armours on the EM
    - You decide you need them to make more armour sets for alts or a new tier set
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You can't sell items from the IM on the EM. Basically you're just f*cked and you can't use them unless:

- You decide to make more armours and such with those option stones and then sell the armours on the EM
    Ok so he IS fked :l
    Who even plays on Isen anyways?
    rates are fking bad
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

Basically the chances to that are as follows:

1) 100%,
    2) 0.01% (successrate of actually forging the armours),
    3) See 2).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

but i see people buy items on error server, and send tiket to gm for give it back to the correct server,not my case i buy intencionaly. and i think isen server never fuse with jainos cause it have a proper item mal. but waiting for it

The idea of Isen is great the problem is that the rates are garbage, monsters hit fking insane with the gear you are supplied with and is 10000000000000% more pay to win than Jainus. Oh wait its more pay to play actually cause you wont be able to do sh1t with the gear if you cant upgrade it or have insane stats on it.

So yeah move to Jainus at least you will be able to get to 115+10 without suffering too much.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Transferring items when you purchased in the wrong Item Mall server can be transferred by GM's. Tested it by sending them a ticket
    but in your case, you've already used some of those items and that might be a problem lol
    Worth the try so we'll all know too. hehe
    Best advice ever! @OP send a ticket, they don't bite.