+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: WTT many stuff

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Lets be serious here what shanice has is an epic dagger. Meanwhile beatrix has an average upg dagger literally average because its 2.0 and below 69% dd. Ask yourself what you would rather have and if u didnt say epic dagger you are a fool.
    this :^ !!!!
    Btw i already got it from another player and now lvling on sunken with my guard.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Why do dhans use dagger? it's called KATAR mastery for a reason, dhans can use daggers but it's not intended as their main weapon specially now guard buffs are self buffed. If you'd read the patch notes you'd see that katar mastery will get a buff as well as that the stats on a 3.0 katar are pretty OP. The only thing you ar right about is that they don't gather feedback in a correct way but then again, if they'd listen to people like you I don't think we'd be of much better.
    Tell me any good dhan that used katars for pvp ? Your logic isn't really good here, even quests, lowbies helpers, etc, gave you daggers for leveling, so my point is, if you put on something ppl can use, then why change it for random reasons exept to make ppl spend more and more on something u already has ? If PlW would listen to the community they would sell things we really need, as upg rings, absolute set, talisman, walter, and so on, but no this company stupid enough to make ppl buy things they already have because of some tweaks they have to buy again because it become unusable / worthless.
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Why do dhans use dagger? it's called KATAR mastery for a reason, dhans can use daggers but it's not intended as their main weapon specially now guard buffs are self buffed. If you'd read the patch notes you'd see that katar mastery will get a buff as well as that the stats on a 3.0 katar are pretty OP. The only thing you ar right about is that they don't gather feedback in a correct way but then again, if they'd listen to people like you I don't think we'd be of much better.
    Katars are ugly a f, exclusive to deehans and post epic times the damage difference was small between katar and dagger.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Katars are ugly a f, exclusive to deehans and post epic times the damage difference was small between katar and dagger.
    with katar mastery the difference will be big tho now.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    Tell me any good dhan that used katars for pvp ? Your logic isn't really good here, even quests, lowbies helpers, etc, gave you daggers for leveling, so my point is, if you put on something ppl can use, then why change it for random reasons exept to make ppl spend more and more on something u already has ? If PlW would listen to the community they would sell things we really need, as upg rings, absolute set, talisman, walter, and so on, but no this company stupid enough to make ppl buy things they already have because of some tweaks they have to buy again because it become unusable / worthless.
    I won't deny that PWI has a sh1t policy and doesn't sell what the community needs. It's however fully your own concious choice to buy or not buy something they offer lol. As for dhans, people use 2.0 daggers due to the 50% attackspeed and because dagger does never miss (no base miss if you have enough dex ofcourse) it has lowerer base damage tho. Katar is the origional weapon made for Dhans as intended by PWI/YNK/Korea whatever, thus why only dhans can use it. The 3.0 Katar is better than a 2.0 dagger(For Agi Dhans), specially after the next update in which katar mastery is going to be boosted.

I'd say people are stupid enough to buy things they already have or don't need. The company is however to blame for a lot of other things.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    I still giggle uncontrollably when I see dhans running with big fkn katars equipped. So comical!

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    with katar mastery the difference will be big tho now.
    you can use katar mastery with a dagger so it all depends if they change that or not.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I still giggle uncontrollably when I see dhans running with big fkn katars equipped. So comical!
    The only good looking katars are Manos Delusion and that is because they are different from all the other katars. But i do have to agree that katars look ugly as fk i rather have that ugly looking Glacial dagger than any other katars. Have you seen the Onyx one? talk about ugly. :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    The only good looking katars are Manos Delusion and that is because they are different from all the other katars. But i do have to agree that katars look ugly as fk i rather have that ugly looking Glacial dagger than any other katars. Have you seen the Onyx one? talk about ugly. :l
    Pfff you people, it's about the damn stats!! I'd freaking wear a pink hello kitty umbrella as weapon as long as the stats are pro xD.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    here you go:

200% health,
    100% all attack,
    +1000 all stats
    +50% health leech
    +50% mana leech
    +100% attack speed