+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: WTT many stuff

WTT many stuff

I trade :
    - Epic Dagger +15 ([Homer's Will])
    - STR Onyx Armor COMPLETE SET +5 +300hp (around 100/120pdef set)
    - VIT Talisman +6
    - Chimera Eyes&Earrings +6 (60 all, 320 attack, 102 pdef/mdef total)
    - Chimera Eyes&Earrings +0 (60 all, 320 attack, 20 pdef/mdef total)
    - 2 Eudrome Agi/Dex/Vit +5

I want :
    - Absolute Earrings / Patch +0 both or +6 both
    - Non-Magical Psy Talisman +6 (tired of retarded prices from poor sh*ts of this game for one). Don't make offers counting OVER 5-6k RPS for it ! If want the Vit Talisman +6 for it, just let me know, I won't add more than that and eventually some crones.

PM me ingame or here if I'm off.
    Last edited by toshirou; 03-27-2016 at 05:18 PM.
    Cherish Savage

What do you mean with no golden next to chimera eyes and ears? not Enchanted?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

There's chimera enchanted that can go to +3 and gives more stats, the one i trade are the one with pdef.
    Idk the name of these one I just have the common Chimera accessories.
    I edited for more clarification, ty anyway and sorry.
    Last edited by toshirou; 03-27-2016 at 05:18 PM.
    Cherish Savage

Banned
    to think you'd get absolute set for any of that stuff or even one part of a abs set is ridiculous. don't people know math in this game? lol

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    to think you'd get absolute set for any of that stuff or even one part of a abs set is ridiculous. don't people know math in this game? lol
    At least he is trying...
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yes, why not ? Epic dagger is rare as girls want to date you (4 left maybe, daggers ofc, girls i think it's less than that) one is on EM for 88k rps, Absolute set +0 / 6 is like 150ish $ on the black market (I already as offer rmt but declined them) so I think it's the double in rps so 30k or 15k-20k each part so, yes exept cause of dumb ppl like you that only rmt instead use EM/trade as you should do, I'm not the one who overpricing anything.

Sure fact there's more abs set than Epic Dagger actually, and Epic Dagger = guard can solo Sunken easy.

Also I don't mind giving all I trade for all I need.
    Last edited by toshirou; 03-27-2016 at 06:43 PM.
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    Yes, why not ? Epic dagger is rare as girls want to date you (4 left maybe, daggers ofc, girls i think it's less than that) one is on EM for 88k rps, Absolute set +0 / 6 is like 150ish $ on the black market (I already as offer rmt but declined them) so I think it's the double in rps so 30k or 15k-20k each part so, yes exept cause of dumb ppl like you that only rmt instead use EM/trade as you should do, I'm not the one who overpricing anything.

Sure fact there's more abs set than Epic Dagger actually, and Epic Dagger = guard can solo Sunken easy.

Also I don't mind giving all I trade for all I need.
    with 45 ****ty dd u can't **** solo anything the time u reach the mob u died already from it.
    before u can even use the abs
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Banned
    you;re ****ing retarded. the last epic dagger sold for 23k rps. absolute set last sold for 200k rps ya dumb fu.ck. idk where some of these people get their brains from......ok so let me go post a feather +0 for 88k rps then maybe that'll be the price of it according to your logic. pls uninstall this game and learn a even a LITTLE bit about economy pl0x
    Last edited by shawnc1186ishere; 03-27-2016 at 07:13 PM.

you;re ****ing retarded. the last epic dagger sold for 23k rps. absolute set last sold for 200k rps ya dumb fu.ck. idk where some of these people get their brains from......ok so let me go post a feather +0 for 88k rps then maybe that'll be the price of it according to your logic. pls uninstall this game and learn a even a LITTLE bit about economy pl0x
    must admit hes right :^
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    I trade :
    - Epic Dagger +15 ([Homer's Will])
    - STR Onyx Armor COMPLETE SET +5 +300hp (around 100/120pdef set)
    - VIT Talisman +6
    - Chimera Eyes&Earrings +6 (60 all, 320 attack, 102 pdef/mdef total)
    - Chimera Eyes&Earrings +0 (60 all, 320 attack, 20 pdef/mdef total)
    - 2 Eudrome Agi/Dex/Vit +5

I want :
    - Absolute Earrings / Patch +0 both or +6 both
    - Non-Magical Psy Talisman +6 (tired of retarded prices from poor sh*ts of this game for one). Don't make offers counting OVER 5-6k RPS for it ! If want the Vit Talisman +6 for it, just let me know, I won't add more than that and eventually some crones.

PM me ingame or here if I'm off.
    rip the eurdrome I sold and epic dagger

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast