+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    You dunt even play what you talkin about e2ez priest die all the time with loop
    no only you die ez with loop.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

swedish fish is pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    no only you die ez with loop.
    Ye ok sir

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    in this question, surely things will clears it up...

I do not want to disrupt you guys but, I just wanna ask if there's someone here has a character that is "BUG"-cannot use portal stone, unequipped an item, cannot use potions?
    I saw someone complaining about it in Isen server.
    delete .set files or delete the whole thing. LOL! But seriously just delete .set files then repatch the game again, if it didn't work tell the guy to send a ticket.

@priest thingy even if sunnyangel the expert here says it's a bad move to kill a priest, I always kill the priest first. It all depends with the people you have in your party. I don't want to argue with anyone here, it's my play style and I never fail on that. So if you guys think that killing a priest is noobish well please respect, it's our play style and if it works for us then there's no need to argue with anyone anymore. If other thing works for you then great! We respect that. It all depends on your play style or party members.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    @priest thingy even if sunnyangel the expert here says it's a bad move to kill a priest, I always kill the priest first. It all depends with the people you have in your party. I don't want to argue with anyone here, it's my play style and I never fail on that. So if you guys think that killing a priest is noobish well please respect, it's our play style and if it works for us then there's no need to argue with anyone anymore. If other thing works for you then great! We respect that. It all depends on your play style or party members.
    If the priest is just a sit and heal player yeh. Not everyone plays like that so careful out there :3
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hm just wondering, is it even worth to lvl Incarnation and Reraise still?
    Since both work only under 115 they're not that useful I guess. Might be better to reset those skills and put them into MB/Staff Mastery/Judgement. Any plans how your priest build might look like after the changes?

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Hm just wondering, is it even worth to lvl Incarnation and Reraise still?
    Since both work only under 115 they're not that useful I guess. Might be better to reset those skills and put them into MB/Staff Mastery/Judgement. Any plans how your priest build might look like after the changes?
    Use Incarnation Revive only works for lvl110 and under Incarnation has no lvl cap as far as I've been using it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Revive says: "Used by players under level 115."
    Incarnation says: "Useable on players under LV115."

So both have restrictions. Just not sure if Revive is supposed to mean:
    a) I can't use it anymore as soon as I hit 115
    b) it can't be used on players 115+

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Revive says: "Used by players under level 115."
    Incarnation says: "Useable on players under LV115."

So both have restrictions. Just not sure if Revive is supposed to mean:
    a) I can't use it anymore as soon as I hit 115
    b) it can't be used on players 115+
    I think it means you can't revive players over 115. I can't see them putting a skill that is limited reviving players 114 or less.

You kinda have to read around their translations a bit. They are not all that good at them.