+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Because even if a priest has loop and obli on and you go HAM on it with 2 guards you'll still kill it lol. ''but it wasn't a pro priest'' true not that pro about 300-350k hp but still. If a strong priest gets loop just switch to the rumir and wreck it since it has no loop.....Idk who you focus in group pvp but if you dont kill the priest/rumirs first you ain't gonna kill anyone lmao
    cmon you dont have to be a next lvl theorycrafting god here

U get looped and there is no killing you think about it man you resist all crits u know those things that guards use to kill ppl?

Also go ham my ass ur gonna get 2 vine stuns and ur crazy standing is done theres no point in trying to argue. If it was that easy for guards to go "ham" then no1 would complain about class balance.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    cmon you dont have to be a next lvl theorycrafting god here

U get looped and there is no killing you think about it man you resist all crits u know those things that guards use to kill ppl?

Also go ham my ass ur gonna get 2 vine stuns and ur crazy standing is done theres no point in trying to argue. If it was that easy for guards to go "ham" then no1 would complain about class balance.
    Guards have rohas blessing for a reason.......With 100% melee from +20 skill 50% melee boost from CS and the accumulating damage from OS you don't need crits, you just get enough damage from regulars and use KS to finish someone off. I'm not saying killing someone on loop is easy but it's do-able with 2 well geared guards I've done it before lol. I do however still prefer to switch to rumir as soon as they don't have loop and rek it.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Guards have rohas blessing for a reason.......With 100% melee from +20 skill 50% melee boost from CS and the accumulating damage from OS you don't need crits, you just get enough damage from regulars and use KS to finish someone off. I'm not saying killing someone on loop is easy but it's do-able with 2 well geared guards I've done it before lol. I do however still prefer to switch to rumir as soon as they don't have loop and rek it.

Like I said man in a practical scenario that **** does not work. In a practical situation my warlock would be all over ur ass because what do u think I waste all my skills on after I BA those priests? u end up hitting like 0.8 times a second from all the slows and I lvl drop ur ks to lvl 2 like no contest.

Lets make it abundantly clear:

Unless ur name is maha ur not killing a good priest solo. No amount of theory crafting will get you even remotely close to that between the loops, vine stuns, warlock rape and the risk of getting 4 hit by cameldreams/godlyke its just not happening.

Like I said man in a practical scenario that **** does not work. In a practical situation my warlock would be all over ur ass because what do u think I waste all my skills on after I BA those priests? u end up hitting like 0.8 times a second from all the slows and I lvl drop ur ks to lvl 2 like no contest.

Unless ur name is maha ur not killing a good priest solo. No amount of theory crafting will get you even remotely close to that between the loops, vine stuns, warlock rape and the risk of getting 4 hit by cameldreams/godlyke its just not happening.
    I never mentioned I was solo, also involving other chars buffing/debuffing could go both ways, sure a warlock could debuff my ass but I could just as easy have a wizzard/lock whatever char(s) at my side helping me. A hypothetical discussion is pointless since you can add/take away whatever you will like to support your argument. I don't need to prove you ''wrong'' nor do I need to be right. All i said is that I did kill a priest, on loop with 2 guards and that your flat out, non critical damage is high enough to do so, this talking from recent, personal pvp experience....If it would work out in other scenarios with the new warlocks & wizzards taking in count i can't tell But I know what did happen.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I never mentioned I was solo, also involving other chars buffing/debuffing could go both ways, sure a warlock could debuff my ass but I could just as easy have a wizzard/lock whatever char(s) at my side helping me. A hypothetical discussion is pointless since you can add/take away whatever you will like to support your argument. I don't need to prove you ''wrong'' nor do I need to be right. All i said is that I did kill a priest, on loop with 2 guards and that your flat out, non critical damage is high enough to do so, this talking from recent, personal pvp experience....If it would work out in other scenarios with the new warlocks & wizzards taking in count i can't tell But I know what did happen.
    Who was this priest? to die to 2 guardians on loop smh

in this question, surely things will clears it up...

I do not want to disrupt you guys but, I just wanna ask if there's someone here has a character that is "BUG"-cannot use portal stone, unequipped an item, cannot use potions?
    I saw someone complaining about it in Isen server.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

It wasn't me >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    in this question, surely things will clears it up...

I do not want to disrupt you guys but, I just wanna ask if there's someone here has a character that is "BUG"-cannot use portal stone, unequipped an item, cannot use potions?
    I saw someone complaining about it in Isen server.
    Need more details than that.

You dunt even play what you talkin about e2ez priest die all the time with loop

Need more details than that.
    Hmm.. But another question is will you get those details, I mean surely they won't wanna just make themselves look funny around here..
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"