+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I am almost 100% convinced i will play priest psy preferably i like to be diferent event if it is not as effective as full vit
    I dont think priests will need the healing rate % youll get what 85% more psy, 50% more int and 50% more vit plus the new mareas grace will work like Dark Message or Battle Chant adding even more Hp. IMO both builds will be effective by the end of the day with the diference that one will be tankier than the other when it comes to HP. Ohh and Mental Barrier will be usefull now for both Temps and Priests, i dare say better than Temps >.>
    Damn gonna have to come up with an effective build for Psy Priest.
    50/50 psy/vit ? yolo
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    No you got it wrong.

Priest has group alm and solo alm.
    I'm just trying to say is that if priest uses the solo ALM and uses also the PARTY ALM does it stacks up....????

atleast someone enlightened me as HELP...

Does not understands anything... -_- that hurts...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    I'm just trying to say is that if priest uses the solo ALM and uses also the PARTY ALM does it stacks up....????

atleast someone enlightened me as HELP...

Does not understands anything... -_- that hurts...
    Should stack up ofc
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    All i can say is with all the self buff onlys, PWI gonna be selling one buttload of scrolls. I can see a huge demand for 50% Alm scrolls coming.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    All i can say is with all the self buff onlys, PWI gonna be selling one buttload of scrolls. I can see a huge demand for 50% Alm scrolls coming.
    And 7s ASES as well lol. I want a 10% boost scroll NPC in game that sells scrolls for coins and 30% scrolls at the EM/Parlor. 50% ones should be deleted.....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Might be interesting to log my buffer priest after all is said and done just to see how viable they are afterward (if I can remember which account/server I have it on). Vit classes like dekan and defs gonna be crying in their beer with no more external HP buffs. Might make them a little more *um* humble.

The less Rambo smashing his way to victory there is the better PvP will be. More group PvP, more guilds paticipating. Damn that is gonna be hell of a fun
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Would be nice to get some comments on Staff Mastery from Gms maybe? Will it still give ANY boosts to healing rates?

Tbh I'm pretty excited for the new changes (cept Staff Mastery :$)

@ sunnyangel Yes! Im not one to stand around waiting for a pt to come to me. If I cant get a party (for what ever reason) Ill go grind by myself and or log an alt and grind that way. I often Stat reset between psy or vit when needed and go about my way. Yea its not as fast as being in a party or with real dps but hey, Im still getting exp and Im in no hurry - so all good.

Before Heroic was nerfed, when I reset to psy I was able to do 40+k hits to mobs with lvl 7 Judgement and only using psy twins/ +15 Aquas (thats with it being 500% Int/ 500% Psy) Thats pretty good imo for a non dps char.

Dmg has dropped a bit since the Heroic nerf, but still decent. Can kill normal mobs in 2 hits. With new changes that should boost dmg back up again.
    honestly karren i was excited until I saw that staff mastery

still no point in putting your precious stat points into psy. You get 100 all from +50, 100 all from star of victory, add in the costumes, talismans etc then 100% boost to psy from alm/group alm and you wont need to waste points.

Anybody who wants to waste their precious stat points in psy obviously doesnt want 1 million+ hp.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 03-28-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Might be interesting to log my buffer priest after all is said and done just to see how viable they are afterward (if I can remember which account/server I have it on). Vit classes like dekan and defs gonna be crying in their beer with no more external HP buffs. Might make them a little more *um* humble.
    Vit classes can be viable but in party with a priest/rumir same goes for other classes too(it's gonna be all about party pvp). I don't mind it tho, full vit dekans have always been a retarded concept. I don't mind def/priest supports meant to be tanky coz they don't put out dps or a nuke like dffs.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

There is literally no point in being a vit def anymore. All stat rings give you enough vit to make your super 50% vit buff go through the roof. Bless shield is all the tanking you need anyways.

Priest is the only class that should be full vit because the entire concept of priest is to NEVER ****ING DIE! Lets do some basic maths here.

lvl 115 +50 priest.

Base 21 vit + 720 + 500 = 1241 and base 40 psy

Now lets add all the extras.

+100 all stat from +50 =1341 vit and 140 psy
    +100 all stat from star of victory = 1441 vit and 240 psy
    +118 all stat from walter medal +7 = 1559 vit and 358 psy
    +200 vit from magical vit talisman +7 = 1759 vit and 358 psy
    +40 all stat from gold trophy = 1799 vit and 398 psy
    +30 all stat from imp general tali = 1829 vit and 428 psy
    +20 all stat from arena fighter talisman = 1849 vit and 448 psy
    With this much HP a fox is best pet so +30 all = 1879 vit and 478 psy
    2x 75 all stat patch 2x 90 vit patch 2x 90 psy patch (+180 psy/vit +150 all) = 2209 vit and 808 psy

Now lets add gear. ***NOTE:Assumption is 80 psy 80 vit stone on all transcend gear? I dont know if the stats are different on weapons.****

Transcend Glacial upg 2.0 club with 45 vit 45 psy ring and 80 vit/psy stones (155 vit and 45 psy) = 2444 vit and 933 psy
    abs eye/ear +18 (336 all) = 2780 vit and 1269 psy
    2 twin sign +18 and 2 flame diamond +18 (450 all stat + 326 all stat) = 3556 vit and 2045 psy
    full transcended sd/onyx armor (480 vit and psy) = 4036 vit and 2525 psy

New alm lvl 7: +2018 vit and +1262 psy
    New group alm lvl 7: +1009 vit and +631 psy
    Alm scroll 30%: +1210 vit and +757 psy
    New mental blow: +1515 psy

Lets add that all up now..... 8273 vit (+165k hp and +16546 pdef) and 6690 psy.

im too lazy to do some additional maths but lets just say supra pro priest here has 3k int from the all stats and the int onyx parts.

(6690/2=3345)+(3000/2=1500)= +4845 pdef from mental barrier lvl 7.

too lazy to look up base hp at lvl 115 but lets call it 7k and 6k in armor hp.

7000(base)+165460(vit hp)+5000(hp scroll)+1260(fds)+6000(armor)+6000(title)=190720 hp.

110% from upgrade weapon: +209792
    30% from hp scroll: +57216
    30% if you used lion instead of fox: +57216

total: 457728 hp or 514944 hp hp with a lion.

best part is I didnt include the stat boost from ultimate skill or new marea grace but **** it!

also lol 107k magic barrier?

EDIT: Expect many mistakes in there and we didnt factor in any of the indo haxx.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 03-28-2016 at 06:46 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461