+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Really.. why not?
    Because you cant make decisions based on 1/2 truths.

Group euphoria is infinitely better than mana shield glitched or not we have a 50% chance to aoe auto attack with stupid attack speed and euphoria procs on all hits.

On top of that its a 1:1 mana shield so its super bad AND guardiands and defs running around with blue drain like what kind of balance do you think you can talk about?
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 03-25-2016 at 02:09 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Because you cant make decisions based on 1/2 truths.

Group euphoria is infinitely better than mana shield glitched or not we have a 50% chance to aoe auto attack with stupid attack speed and euphoria procs on all hits.

On top of that its a 1:1 mana shield so its super bad AND guardiands and defs running around with blue drain like what kind of balance do you think you can talk about?
    I can talk about anything I want as long as it conforms to the TOS, for this is a public forum. Decisions are made based on partial knowledge all the time because there is no such thing as complete knowledge... (even though you may think you possess such a thing). And why do you talk about decisions? None of what is being discussed here really matters, the Koreans are doing their own thing. The only time they apparently took input was a few years after this Rohan started to die away and that is also the only input they took. How they do the balancing they decide entirely by themselves.

Also you are comparing the glitches, euphoria and what not by saying they are better, as if they were exclusive alternatives. They are not. Templars will get improved mana buff on top of the already existing cheats they are abusing.

The fact that you do not want anyone speak their mind if it opposes your ideas indicates you are after a personal agenda not some greater balance, and you are afraid someone might tell something that could influence a decision in a direction other than you want. Really, there is no reason for you to worry as the devs are obviously still making decisions heavily biased towards Templars (look at the recently released Templar dungeons for example).

I can talk about anything I want as long as it conforms to the TOS, for this is a public forum. Decisions are made based on partial knowledge all the time because there is no such thing as complete knowledge... (even though you may think you possess such a thing). And why do you talk about decisions? None of what is being discussed here really matters, the Koreans are doing their own thing. The only time they apparently took input was a few years after this Rohan started to die away and that is also the only input they took. How they do the balancing they decide entirely by themselves.

Also you are comparing the glitches, euphoria and what not by saying they are better, as if they were exclusive alternatives. They are not. Templars will get improved mana buff on top of the already existing cheats they are abusing.

The fact that you do not want anyone speak their mind if it opposes your ideas indicates you are after a personal agenda not some greater balance, and you are afraid someone might tell something that could influence a decision in a direction other than you want. Really, there is no reason for you to worry as the devs are obviously still making decisions heavily biased towards Templars (look at the recently released Templar dungeons for example).
    How cute he is using the little eagle defense "Oh the TOS says I can do what I want" go ahead post dumb crap but know that your stupidity is the reason why nothing can ever get done around here.

Decisions are made based on partial knowledge all the time? Yeah and those are STUPID DECISIONS! it doesnt take common sense to make decisions it takes data and we have lots of it.

Also you still lack the understanding of the core mechanics of this game even without glitched GE euphoria is infinitely better than mana shield. Do you pvp? even my vit def can blue drain all your mana away and its got **** gear.

I dont belittle you because you are stupid I belittle you have proven to me (and anyone who has 1/2 a brain) that you are not qualified to talk about pvp balance.

How cute he is using the little eagle defense "Oh the TOS says I can do what I want" go ahead post dumb crap but know that your stupidity is the reason why nothing can ever get done around here.

Decisions are made based on partial knowledge all the time? Yeah and those are STUPID DECISIONS! it doesnt take common sense to make decisions it takes data and we have lots of it.

Also you still lack the understanding of the core mechanics of this game even without glitched GE euphoria is infinitely better than mana shield. Do you pvp? even my vit def can blue drain all your mana away and its got **** gear.

I dont belittle you because you are stupid I belittle you have proven to me (and anyone who has 1/2 a brain) that you are not qualified to talk about pvp balance.
    All getting worked up, I see. Luckily you did not qualify to become a community caretaker so you cannot enforce your ideals about who is allowed to talk here.

Just look at it - you attempt to shoo others away from discussion because they do not know about glitch x while you yourself refrain from telling how that particular thing works, effectively contributing to the status quo. If you claim it is common knowledge because the "top" players know it, it is the wrong way to look at it because YNK is not concerned about the top players - there's just a handful of them left and they are hooked anyway. They need new players. New players won't be actively abusing glitches because 1) for them it is not a common knowledge and 2) it is not allowed. Then you say the decisions should be made according to it as if it was common knowledge, while at the same time completely ignoring the most important fact that it would mean building the game around a glitch. Your logic is all wretched.

All getting worked up, I see. Luckily you did not qualify to become a community caretaker so you cannot enforce your ideals about who is allowed to talk here.

Just look at it - you attempt to shoo others away from discussion because they do not know about glitch x while you yourself refrain from telling how that particular thing works, effectively contributing to the status quo. If you claim it is common knowledge because the "top" players know it, it is the wrong way to look at it because YNK is not concerned about the top players - there's just a handful of them left and they are hooked anyway. They need new players. New players won't be actively abusing glitches because 1) for them it is not a common knowledge and 2) it is not allowed. Then you say the decisions should be made according to it as if it was common knowledge, while at the same time completely ignoring the most important fact that it would mean building the game around a glitch. Your logic is all wretched.
    The dumb stuff people consider arguments these days.....

PVP balance isnt for the casuals ok you dont balance pvp based on whats good and bad at lvl 30 do you? Case and point. Balance is about min:max players against min:max players.

Oh and keep on the tunnelvision with the GE glitch its not like I didnt say this:

By the way the community caretaker comment.... I did qualify because I actually know how this game works. You didnt and couldnt because you dont know anything about this game besides your username and password. Dont think you are the first one to comment on my former community caretaker days or as I call it "captain of the sinking ship"

You're partly correct in your posts. Sunny has a rather ''unique'' way of putting things(yes eufemism), just take everything with a big grain of salt and you'll be fine. She responds the same to everyone (same as when I go grumpy cat on people whenever I feel like it). Beside the bragging she does have good ideas/input, you're just meant to filter it yourself. She rather means that the stuff you're saying is stupid (in her eyes), not that you CAN'T actually say it. Also she doesn't give a sh1t if you don't like it or disagree, which is the best attitude you can have here since no matter what you do, people will always hate on what you say or do.

I do agree with sunny that Euphoria (with temps AOE/ atk. speed) is far better than a mana shield that converts 1:1 dmg and drains your mana which makes you unable to perform skills and keep auras (such as GEU) running.

As for Sunny, I wouldn't be so proud/talk so much about these glitches(unless they are old and fixed like the maple xbow bug or such), it's not meant to be nor is it ''skilfull'' or ''smart'' to use them since it's the same as cheating. I know secretly you are a helpfull member of this society so you could rather get a ticket sent with the details about your bugs to have them fixed than talking about them on the forum, how's that for talking about balance :P.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

PVP balance isnt for the casuals ok you dont balance pvp based on whats good and bad at lvl 30 do you?
    1) No, Mana Shield is not level 30. If you care about getting new players then 2) yes, you do balance pvp based on what's good and bad at low levels because low level stuff is what they immediately see and if it is broken they will quit. And before you start - 3) no, it does not automatically mean one cannot balance the high levels.

Oh and keep on the tunnelvision with the GE glitch its not like I didnt say this:
    I did not comment on this (again) because I already said this before...
    Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt
    Also you are comparing the glitches, euphoria and what not by saying they are better, as if they were exclusive alternatives. They are not.
    Meaning.. you can use Mana Shield to take a bunch of damage first without HP getting reduced, possibly avoiding getting 1-shot- oh... right, it is others who get 1-shot by a 1kk regular attack from a Templar, not the other way around. Sorry, forgot about how the game is "balanced", for a moment. Of course we can safely assume Koreans will continue to favour Templars so they never need to protect themselves from getting killed by a single shot.

By the way the community caretaker comment.... I did qualify because I actually know how this game works.
    It was taken away from you so I'd say it turned out you did not qualify.
    You didnt and couldnt because you dont know anything about this game besides your username and password.
    Wrong and wrong. I did not, because I never filed an application seeing that all a Community Caretaker means is a colourful title and some extra forum management powers.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334
    She rather means that the stuff you're saying is stupid (in her eyes), not that you CAN'T actually say it.
    Well if one means one thing but says something completely different it poses a problem for a meaningful conversation. Thanks for the clarification I will from now on filter that part our.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334
    Also she doesn't give a sh1t if you don't like it or disagree
    Her posts only acquire that "uniqueness" if you disagree on something concerning balance, which seems to indicate otherwise.

I know how to glitch that sh1t and I am no one >.>

@sunnyangel
    Woa chill, just think that that guy has no game knowledge and done

About the Mp vs Hp thingy maybe change Euphoria to absorb Mp rather than Hp and done Mana shield would be worth it
    Group Euphoria should stay Hp leech for pt purposes
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

A 1:1 mana shield will never be an alternative like how stupid are you? Its 1:1 and you cant use it with GE which we have already stated is 984654684567485 times better.

@Snipers: Good psycho-analysis but not really. Glitching GE is just stacking it with multiple templars (which hardly happens anymore because you want to get the max auras yo! plus hk pvp rumirs). Sending tickets about glitches is a waste of time, if teleport bez glitch came out now you wana know what would happen? Nothing. Staff dont know anything about this game they are literally just glorified babysitters.

@RBNXD: You cant stack euphoria, group euphoria or mana shield at the same time so that would be kinda useless.

Mana shield is useful when you were a templar during the oldschool silva days that had 12k hp and the best pet was a molly. (NOTE: Mana shield was 1:0.7 during this time)

Mana shield is useful when you have 30k hp and 11k mana but get hit 50k wide ffs from some derpy dekan. (NOTE: Mana shield was 1:0.7 during this time)

Mana shield IS NOT useful when you have 250+k hp, use a pet that heals 30% incoming damage, and hit over 20k a hit with 20% life leach.

Clear enough? fking noobs.

I mean if Euphoria was Mp leech so you could stack it with Mana Shield but yeah with how high the Hp is in this server you're right that Mana Shield is 100% useless :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast