+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I really had only one e.bedron set The other one was his, just used it because he didn't play.

@Karren
    I just found out that PA is not doable for me. It's either at 4am (when I'm sleeping) or 4pm (I'm at work). So not rly an option to farm it myself. Can they be sold on EM? I saw this on EM. It looks kinda overpriced though.
    lol no i bought 18 sd armor chest and 9 sd shield for 500 rps for both not ench ofc for my defender now i need tasset and upgr magic zhen so will try clear WH vip room with them Dekans sage now will hit vit + magic att i just reached 15 000 pdf with evole but still got templar buffs and alm

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Popol, she's playing rohan since when you were still breastfeeding.

Come to think of it, one of the sets are probably mine - anyway. Since I had bedron, but not glacial (except for the helmet). Explains why she had 2 to begin with.
    ok breastfeeding right then thanks....
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Man motorcykles are for young stupid teens... that is a dangerous machine... you are old fart... just sit and play Rohan for your safety we all love you

Today i sent ticket to support if they can change my upgr zhen mele att to magic... they answered me to i can use exchange market ahahaha funny people ill change in dk i think to test it too I`m happy you have real life... keep going and good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    This was a joke Failmbrain lmao i like when people "dont undarstand my inglish" Eagle know it relax haha
    Sorry I did not see anyone laughing here. What you posted was rude, ignorant and insulting all at the same time.
    The perhaps you should use your brain and think through what you are intending to write a few times before you do post junior. Especially when you can't even spell English.

He's just upset because he didn't get whats he wants....
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"