+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    its 1:1 and we have these things called upgs so think again.

Only time mana shield was viable was when it was 7 mana for 10 damage (effective 30% dd) ever since then it has been a bag of dicks.

@RBNXD: Psy priest will never be viable ever ever ever. The whole point of these mad psy buffs is that you dont need to put your precious stat points into psy.
    Well with the whole all stat boost yeah you're mostly right and Priests are gonna be fking scary with all those boosts.
    thinking about it hard with some of the changes I dare say Wizz/Warlock/Ranger and Priests are moved to full Vit looking at their Weapon Mastery has a 200% stat damage modifier and taking in consideration they balanced everything based on end game Boss drops, +18 lets say. I could be wrong ofc but looking at it makes a lot of sense.

Ohh and let me not forget that I read in a small quote in their forums that Arrendals will be able to absorb crafted weapons like Tali/Opaniel. Didn't understand the translation very well cause it was a very simple sentence with weird names but it was something close to that. If someone finds it and has a better translation it will be very much appreciated.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well with the whole all stat boost yeah you're mostly right and Priests are gonna be fking scary with all those boosts.
    thinking about it hard with some of the changes I dare say Wizz/Warlock/Ranger and Priests are moved to full Vit looking at their Weapon Mastery has a 200% stat damage modifier and taking in consideration they balanced everything based on end game Boss drops, +18 lets say. I could be wrong ofc but looking at it makes a lot of sense.

Ohh and let me not forget that I read in a small quote in their forums that Arrendals will be able to absorb crafted weapons like Tali/Opaniel. Didn't understand the translation very well cause it was a very simple sentence with weird names but it was something close to that. If someone finds it and has a better translation it will be very much appreciated.
    staff mastery is so bad tho.... LOL

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

staff mastery is so bad tho.... LOL
    Lol for a Support healer standing point yeah it is bad but then you don't need to be Int priest cause full Psy priest will deal some insane damage if you want to be a damage dealer ofc
    This changes come with some build choices at least

Mental Barrier will work for both Priest and Templar using both Int and Psy as Pdf boosters being way greater on the Priests side because of all the stat %s in play.
    RPK Priest sounds fking funny xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

its 1:1 and we have these things called upgs so think again.

Only time mana shield was viable was when it was 7 mana for 10 damage (effective 30% dd) ever since then it has been a bag of dicks.

@RBNXD: Psy priest will never be viable ever ever ever. The whole point of these mad psy buffs is that you dont need to put your precious stat points into psy.
    That's right it is 1:1 meaning it is second HP pool.

Case study:
    KnightDreams here has 74622 MP. Remove Blue Fountain/60% from club it is 38,267; remove Alm/Mental/Rumir buff the psy will be 1,884 meaning MP=21,307. Add Group Alm/new Rumir buff 30% alm scroll MP=36,379. Add new Blue Fountain/60% from club/30% MP scroll MP=36,379*11,9=432,910. Say the has 300k HP it would be a total of over 730,000 HP. Yeah.. truly a nonviable and useless skill, can't imagine anyone going to use that.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 03-24-2016 at 12:33 PM.

Yeah upgrades are the thing that makes a lot of difference with this patches, at least he will have what 10 skill points to move where ever he wants?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

psy templars again viable maybe, I'm sure Sylf would try that
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    That's right it is 1:1 meaning it is second HP pool.

Case study:
    KnightDreams here has 74622 MP. Remove Blue Fountain/60% from club it is 38,267; remove Alm/Mental/Rumir buff the psy will be 1,884 meaning MP=21,307. Add Group Alm/new Rumir buff 30% alm scroll MP=36,379. Add new Blue Fountain/60% from club/30% MP scroll MP=36,379*11,9=432,910. Say the has 300k HP it would be a total of over 730,000 HP. Yeah.. truly a nonviable and useless skill, can't imagine anyone going to use that.

Howabout you put that useless math down and tell me why you want to use mana shield when u can glitch GE and get healed 100+k a second.

Reposting since a gm deleted it:

Howabout you put that useless math down and tell me why you want to use mana shield when u can glitch GE and get healed 100+k a second.
    I understand well that glitching, hacking and other forms of cheating are a requirement if one wants to be on equal level with the so-called top players, but until you or someone else experienced in that field makes sure everyone knows how to perform those cheats and YNK has given green light to it, it is plain obvious, at least to me, that there will be those who have use the conventional, old-fashioned character skills in order to PvP and PvE.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 03-25-2016 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Reposting since a gm deleted it:

I understand well that glitching, hacking and other forms of cheating are a requirement if one wants to be on equal level with the so-called top players, but until you or someone else experienced in that field makes sure everyone knows how to perform those cheats and YNK has given green light to it, it is plain obvious, at least to me, that there will be those who have use the conventional, old-fashioned character skills in order to PvP and PvE.
    Please they know how to glitch GE too. In fact anyone who doesnt know how to glitch GE shouldnt be talking about balance.

Please they know how to glitch GE too. In fact anyone who doesnt know how to glitch GE shouldnt be talking about balance.
    Really.. why not?