+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Kings of The Dead Server ISEN

In december i wrote a post here on the forum about me coming back to the game after a 5 years break.

in response i got some really helpfull info and also a warning about a player called " Past "

Today Im The GM Of the most active guild on the server ( Kenji ) and we slay Past on a daily bases. even when he to teamed up with other guilds they all got wrecked.

No other guild on this rotten server can compete with us in power, strenght or wealth.

and this took about 4 month to achive so yeah...did not expect much more on a dead server with no competition just as i said in my earlier post

I hope this will bring some more life into the Isen server and i will soon share some photos and videos with you all on how our beloved Isen looks at the moment ^^

Safe to Say...

We are the new kings and queens of the dead server also know as Isen :cool

Greetings from Royal Family KENJI

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    In december i wrote a post here on the forum about me coming back to the game after a 5 years break.

in response i got some really helpfull info and also a warning about a player called " Past "

Today Im The GM Of the most active guild on the server ( Kenji ) and we slay Past on a daily bases. even when he to teamed up with other guilds they all got wrecked.

No other guild on this rotten server can compete with us in power, strenght or wealth.

and this took about 4 month to achive so yeah...did not expect much more on a dead server with no competition just as i said in my earlier post

I hope this will bring some more life into the Isen server and i will soon share some photos and videos with you all on how our beloved Isen looks at the moment ^^

Safe to Say...

Move to Jainus and find a real challenge sir
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

hes the king of the dead server man dont knock him down when hes knocked him self down.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post

Safe to Say...

This is the fate of any guild that aggressively strives to rule a server absolutely. Everybody else gives up and leaves. All that is left is you and your empty server.

Bottom line: an open world PvP-oriented MMORPG game with no competition is boring as hell. As RBNXD says - Come to Jainus if you want *real* competition. The top guilds here are looking for someone to fight outside of each other (that gets boring as fk too). ISEN is the baby steps server. Now that you are king of that, come where the big rich kids play.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    This is the fate of any guild that aggressively strives to rule a server absolutely. Everybody else gives up and leaves. All that is left is you and your empty server.

Bottom line: an open world PvP-oriented MMORPG game with no competition is boring as hell. As RBNXD says - Come to Jainus if you want *real* competition. The top guilds here are looking for someone to fight outside of each other (that gets boring as fk too). ISEN is the baby steps server. Now that you are king of that, come where the big rich kids play.
    Never Said Anything about not being on jainus sir! You Are aware of that im not limited to just one server right ��
    Last edited by kenji91; 03-22-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Move to Jainus and find a real challenge sir
    ill see you around then sir

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Ooh no. The King of the dead just spoke!
    Good for you, you're still having fun. Better watch your surroundings cause a King Slayer might still be in the making

I bet you haven't fought with others who also slays Past.
    They kinda named Milady and Milord. Haven't played Isen for quite sometime but I saw them do things. loooool
    They are still around are supporting us aswell

its pretty dead, that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

its pretty dead, that's for sure
    hahaha ur always on point during PA dude

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast