+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    WhyMee: full geared dhan get 1shotted by my dekan he QQ'ed and changed class
    IIvodkaII: full geared guard getting 2shotted all day in Limestone, got a one lucky win *brags it like he won a lottery* lmao hahaha dude everyone can see you ingame how i rekt your IInoobkaII and afraid/dodge pvp me again.

I wonder what class you gonna play after failing both OP CLASS. There's a saying "A Good Weapon Deserve a Good Handler"

Keep on dodging me... Everyone can see how scared you are of my non-geared DK Hehehehehe

I know the feeling bruv. The times and countless DEATH you recieved from me. Trying to get revenged back for all the 1-2shotted you have recieved and there Goddess of LUCK rewarded what you PRAYED HARD for. Thats why you keep dodging me after getting that LUCKY WIN as everyone can see in your FAIL VIDEO.
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 09-09-2016 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    You make me laugh How many win was that? ONE TIME? HAHAHAHA
    ME: pvp me?
    IInoobkaII: check youtube

Da**** this is rohan you cant base your win with ONE WIN ALONE hahaha Why are you dodging? im not yet full geared,7's,pattern and yet you scared of my 4x nerfed DK? Guardian Class are OP nowadays why do you fail on it? Ahh u've been a player since 2011 yet you suck no wonder you changed class again from OP Class dhan to OP Class guardian yet you fail on both. See as what i concluded you are WhyMee the one shotted dhan in NightWatch then sold it after 1month, then pretend to be a new player in isen "IIvodkaII" for safe grind and not to be rpk'ed by KENJI

WE LOSE WAR? WHEN? Ah when most of our main party are offline or due to different timezone (work,sleep etc) PLEASE IM TIRED OF YOUR NON-SENSE "Yay we won war" against Level gaps, Undergeared Lowbie members of KENJI.

No need for video for some non-factor member of NightWatch, Town can prove it that we own y'all and KENJI rules server, thats why our main party doesnt even bother for your "30minutes WAR" coz once you lose you are stuck in Safezone all day.

I do hope you can WIN ONCE in TOWNSHIP BATTLE and prove your might

AFAIK Vi Tran aka XxDariusxX keeps bragging "KENJI WILL NO LONGER WIN TSB" hahahah and yet here we are 3x in a row we won TSB, this coming TSB will be the FOURTH ONE i hope you can keep tab of your LOSE
    PLEASE IM TIRED OF YOUR NON-SENSE
    A answer to all his words
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

lol calm down you're already embarrassing when you're ingame, u don't have to show the forum that you're an raging kid.
    Anyways, you're wrong again.
    Last time I was really active on isen before vodka was when I was with these Canadian fellas of Ascension guild (miss em ) and I played priest & temp main so keep going your imagination runs fast xD

Also dunno how u wanna 2shot me with your 23k ffs & 29k dffs when I got 59k health unscrolled but guess your math skills are worse than your dekan skills (as u can see in the video, literally proved everything u said about that wrong)
    And why u keep saying you're ungeared?
    We all know you're a cheap hoe who can not even afford 3 level 7 skills to be decent geared at least
    Anyways, you're using talis armor+x (which already gives all stat and hp lol) of Viet who stoned it for u when you be a good dog, you got onyx zhen, so basically u only miss 3x pattern and 7s cheap hoe. I wouldn't call that ungeared at all but well you're always good for a funny excuse when u die. #OhNoesTDBugged
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Calm your tits bruh hahahaha. Check who's raging in forum hahaha. With that one fail video, shows how noob you are almost dead to a un-geared dekan. Hahaha Talis set of Viet? dude i have my own talis, i have much item, your one character cant event compare half of item my one character has . Who's a dog? check yourself you can't even have MR if you requested in NightWatch when you're that one shot fail Dhan WhyMee, then you changed race to a guardian and pretended to be a new player in ISEN just to have a safe grind/farm, you're so pathetic dude trynna hide your identity but failed. Now you left their guild coz you cant ask for MR whenever you request for it and like a good old doggie you need to wait for your FOOD (MR) hahahaha.

When i die? how many death did i recieved? Only One fail video? Care to do another one VIDEO? Ow wait he's gonna dodge me

I like it how i made you and dontlikeyou played in my hand.

IIvodkaII: trynna defeat my dk pop 7's on Stone Skin
    DontLikeYou: trynna defeat my dk pop 7's on Silence

Hahahaha!!!
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 09-09-2016 at 01:16 PM.

Do you even know the meaning of SPAM? Was my post irrelevant or a repetition of messages? Dude you got internet you should google search the word SPAM and its meaning before posting nonsense and unrelated here in forum. Btw your's is considered a spam for posting unrelated/irrelevant message just to generate POSTS count
    Wow really! The spammer got mad. Basically you're spamming screenshots at a time. FFS screenshots prove nothing because everyone can die or one shotted in a screenshot. You know what? It would really be convincing if you upload a video, something that moves! LOL Oh well, if screenshots boost your ego then go ahead spam more. Like the people here would really buy that XD

Calm your tits bruh hahahaha. Check who's raging in forum hahaha. With that one fail video, shows how noob you are almost dead to a un-geared dekan. Hahaha Talis set of Viet? dude i have my own talis, i have much item, your one character cant event compare half of item my one character has . Who's a dog? check yourself you can't even have MR if you requested in NightWatch when you're that one shot fail Dhan WhyMee, then you changed race to a guardian and pretended to be a new player in ISEN just to have a safe grind/farm, you're so pathetic dude trynna hide your identity but failed. Now you left their guild coz you cant ask for MR whenever you request for it and like a good old doggie you need to wait for your FOOD (MR) hahahaha.

When i die? how many death did i recieved? Only One fail video? Care to do another one VIDEO? Ow wait he's gonna dodge me

I like it how i made you and dontlikeyou played in my hand.

IIvodkaII: trynna defeat my dk pop 7's on Stone Skin
    DontLikeYou: trynna defeat my dk pop 7's on Silence

Hahahaha!!!
    Miloser I don't understand why u need of all these words and Screens, you can't simply make a video how u rape us? and the answer is not, coz you always lose vs us, in your all screens I had glacial and now I'm with onyx, well you can't kill me anymore, WTF u said about 1 shot? How u can show us it? If your System is hidden from screen...
    Remember that u told me to come to TSB, I came and again we won there... after TSb you went off crying, how mad you are and now coz we have 30% tax and Kenji can't farming anymore coz we pk you all

Monday, 3rd october 2016, 12am Pacific standard time, went to power arena which is always good to see how many people still playing coz every1 loves it and enjoy the pvp *cough*
    anyways, been at Adel side...we had like...20(!!!) players only at our side.
    when i took a closer look about who we got im pretty sure we had basically only 9 active players, few of them including me where tripple logged staying afk in sz or running over to the other side.
    pretty much same on helia. they had around 7-8 active players + around ~15 chars in sz.
    so yea long story short, these days, isen is super dead.
    "kings of dead server" *cough cough* are gone, rest in peace morons, btw nobody knows why they quit/retired anyway, when NW became ready and won tsb kenji pretty much disappeared/ ragequit? are they on jainus now? harhar (sorry just kidding)
    when i check the most known spots daily, places to meet like lime, or every grinding spot when im hunting kos + see some randoms + friends + events (hey including me we had 4(!!!) people at monster mash event LOL
    i guess isen got less than 65 active playing people.
    so?
    whats next?
    i really dont wanna fight people with upgraded bossdrops and epic/upgrade weapons BUT can u do us an favour and just do another goddamn server merge? (ofc isen players need a compensation somehow to deal with it)
    id rather spend some time at a "crowded" server instead of beeing bored 95% of my rohan day coz theres no1 to fight.
    btw can any1 say something about popularity on jainus? how many active players u got over there?
    rage & discuss below
    Last edited by Jester999; 10-03-2016 at 04:20 PM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

We still run the server...

Bro this screenshot is probably 4-5 weeks old.
    Isen is dying daily more and more
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous