+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    PAWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 2 FULL GEARED, MAX 7's, PATTERNED OP CLASS REKT by a non 7's , patterned , 4x nerfed DK.
    This is why i dont wanna waste rps again, these noobs cant pvp our main party vs 1guild of them

After killing the IInoobkaII who loves to run faster than a ranger and hitting the Safezone. This is what happened Wrong Way Bruh! Thats not the way to Safezone, he should copy IInoobkaII style run in Safezone and wait for cooldown skill of Roha's Blessing and Stone Skin

Stuck in SafeZone all day... Thats why our main party is bored to pvp again. They last only 30mins in WAR then the cycle goes on, they will raid lowbie members grinding in upper and brags about "WE NEED WAR" and if we came they goes back to their holes like a rat scurrying once the cats are out.

PLEASE DO TAKE BACK THE TOWNSHIP BATTLE. KENJI wins 3x in a ROW with 10wins while NIGHTWATCH win rate is ZERO BWAHAHAHHA

Getting rekt with xCupid mwahahahahahah. Please please please dont pvp our less geared, level gap 105+ members and be proud about it saying "YAY WE WON WAR" when in facts our members despite the gaps in GEAR and LEVEL got the balls to PVP your MAIN PARTY

So much screen shot and no video o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Because this guy not reached that stage and all those screenshots are really pathetic, this guy doesn't own enough mind to make a gang video or when they defeated in a war.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s0fjp2gRCM

@MiLoser
    im a pro ranger ive heard :3
    mad that i run 50meters back and use 2 pots?
    ohhhwkay, scrub dekan youre a waste of teardrops so id rather walk a few meters and use regular pots to save Tdīs for real enemies.
    also funny how u think im fully geared, on max 7s and u know what patters i use lol.
    i never link anything i have but your imagination is awesome.

well, long story short: dont ask every1 for an 1vs1 if u lose it coz its kinda embarrassing
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s0fjp2gRCM

@MiLoser
    im a pro ranger ive heard :3
    mad that i run 50meters back and use 2 pots?
    ohhhwkay, scrub dekan youre a waste of teardrops so id rather walk a few meters and use regular pots to save Tdīs for real enemies.
    also funny how u think im fully geared, on max 7s and u know what patters i use lol.
    i never link anything i have but your imagination is awesome.

well, long story short: dont ask every1 for an 1vs1 if u lose it coz its kinda embarrassing
    You make me laugh How many win was that? ONE TIME? HAHAHAHA
    ME: pvp me?
    IInoobkaII: check youtube

Da**** this is rohan you cant base your win with ONE WIN ALONE hahaha Why are you dodging? im not yet full geared,7's,pattern and yet you scared of my 4x nerfed DK? Guardian Class are OP nowadays why do you fail on it? Ahh u've been a player since 2011 yet you suck no wonder you changed class again from OP Class dhan to OP Class guardian yet you fail on both. See as what i concluded you are WhyMee the one shotted dhan in NightWatch then sold it after 1month, then pretend to be a new player in isen "IIvodkaII" for safe grind and not to be rpk'ed by KENJI

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Because this guy not reached that stage and all those screenshots are really pathetic, this guy doesn't own enough mind to make a gang video or when they defeated in a war.
    WE LOSE WAR? WHEN? Ah when most of our main party are offline or due to different timezone (work,sleep etc) PLEASE IM TIRED OF YOUR NON-SENSE "Yay we won war" against Level gaps, Undergeared Lowbie members of KENJI.

No need for video for some non-factor member of NightWatch, Town can prove it that we own y'all and KENJI rules server, thats why our main party doesnt even bother for your "30minutes WAR" coz once you lose you are stuck in Safezone all day.

I do hope you can WIN ONCE in TOWNSHIP BATTLE and prove your might

AFAIK Vi Tran aka XxDariusxX keeps bragging "KENJI WILL NO LONGER WIN TSB" hahahah and yet here we are 3x in a row we won TSB, this coming TSB will be the FOURTH ONE i hope you can keep tab of your LOSE
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 09-09-2016 at 11:30 AM.

lmao, literally your entire reply is wrong lol
    your imagination is bigger as i thought lololol
    i know i gave u tons of nightmares and hurt ya feelings but u dont have to be addicted to me
    rage below
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Whats wrong on it? You only win Once yet scared to do it again? What are you really afraid of? See your entire reply. Hahaha Dodge me forever dude, One Shotted on WhyMee, Two Shotted on Guardian. Sucks you played all OP class yet a big failure.

Does a game of BASKETBALL base on one GAME?
    Does a game of CHESS base on one GAME?

I lol'ed at how scared you are of my non-geared dekan. Go and hide bruv always stuck in Safezone cant even farm or hunt us in Mirrors
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 09-09-2016 at 12:30 PM.