+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Kenji is working on their pvp skills. If I had to guess, I'd say none of our temps knew that reflect can be debuffed, when a rumir asks for silence to be cured, temps don't even know they have that skill.

I'm not a carebear, pvp is a lot of fun, but we all hate you because you wipe all public zones just because you can. Tsb was proof you can still slaughter. Stop wiping the server and you'll have more respect from everyone. You yelling at a bunch of 9x ppl to come pvp you at lime is stupid

Banned
    this game is dead. When will you understand that ?

get a ****in life ordino, go moderate some diplomats or whatever the **** you do. you come into this thread like we care who you are...smh. when will you understand that people can do whatever the **** they want

Banned
    wow i made someone mad wow.

Another thread I saw you post in you argued for 40 pages and nobody needs that **** here, gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    get a ****in life ordino, go moderate some diplomats or whatever the **** you do. you come into this thread like we care who you are...smh. when will you understand that people can do whatever the **** they want
    *Giggles.* The threads here http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=238 could help you out and your guildies with the changes in-game.

Dope, I switched to guardian today.

Banned
    Another thread I saw you post in you argued for 40 pages and nobody needs that **** here, gtfo
    wow mad wow

wowowowowowowowow

Dope, I switched to guardian today.
    Congrats you just joined everyone else in the server, enjoy
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast