+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    wp guys :P
    If e2n were still there was a great fight.
    how many players around are in there if u guys know
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Make a guard here beatr, nobody playin guard at 115.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    wp guys :P
    If e2n were still there was a great fight.
    how many players around are in there if u guys know
    PA is always full bro and pvp is getting much better. every summoning event is a damn slauthgerhouse haha

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Make a guard here beatr, nobody playin guard at 115.
    hahaha u stop hangin around the forum and put the mace up already, tsb incoming haha

LOL, im not puttin the mace itsleft up btw... imma put up a tp stone up and just trade the mace to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Oh So they are good people though hahaha
    But still, watch out for Past.
    That guy has a lot of surprises. loool
    Past is pretty popular in Isen Server. He/she's probably an RPK'er XD

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Past is pretty popular in Isen Server. He/she's probably an RPK'er XD
    yeah a Bot Killer that can't pvp. All he does was farm venge then will use venge only if the players were afk and if he see that he can't win he would afk or grind back then use venge later if he knows the player is AFK

Quote Originally Posted by tintin13 View Post
    yeah a Bot Killer that can't pvp. All he does was farm venge then will use venge only if the players were afk and if he see that he can't win he would afk or grind back then use venge later if he knows the player is AFK
    this is 100% the truth. now past has a twin, steve, he does the exact same thing. Christinee is looking like she's going to be the third in the trifecta of stooges. and no, i cant beat steve or past on my scout, but i dont feel bad about it, it is what it is...a scout vs a geared templar (or two)...

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    this is 100% the truth. now past has a twin, steve, he does the exact same thing. Christinee is looking like she's going to be the third in the trifecta of stooges. and no, i cant beat steve or past on my scout, but i dont feel bad about it, it is what it is...a scout vs a geared templar (or two)...
    life goes on, find a hidden spot and farm in peace!
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Im Past on Isen and Im waiting for war with Kenji and FS members. Only me and V beat kenji with 10-15 members and guess what? In Tsb we made them fail. I see many keyboard heroes on forum. Just come and war with Past. 2vs 10-15. It is ok. Can u guys 2vs10 like us? So many haters on isen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast