+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What do you guys think? Input Thread

Please provide your input in the comments we can later discuss it as a community. Remember that GMs read this and will most likely discuss it in the upcoming weeks.

1) If Devs decide to add in game new Reinforce able items which stats do you think it should have? Something like Enchanted Chimeras or Absolute. Explain stats and Why?

2) Would you guys like to have Walters Medal/Magical Talismans/Talismans sold as sealed +0 and have in IM sold the items for them to be Reinforced? Why?

3) Would you guys be interested in accs a little bit more powerful than Insurgents but not as powerful as boss drops? Solid Stats? Why?

4) Would you guys like to have Verdicts, Awakened, Temporary costume sets back on IM? Why?

5) Would you guys like to have different items, other items bought back or added in game? Why?

Any other suggestions or ideas are welcome
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I would like to have verdict costume look permanent up in IM that was awesome :P
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Please provide your input in the comments we can later discuss it as a community. Remember that GMs read this and will most likely discuss it in the upcoming weeks.

1) If Devs decide to add in game new Reinforce able items which stats do you think it should have? Something like Enchanted Chimeras or Absolute. Explain stats and Why?
    I want a tier in between absolute and chimera set. Lower base stat easier to get etc.
    2) Would you guys like to have Walters Medal/Magical Talismans/Talismans sold as sealed +0 and have in IM sold the items for them to be Reinforced? Why?
    I want walters medals I can enchant just like talismans.
    3) Would you guys be interested in accs a little bit more powerful than Insurgents but not as powerful as boss drops? Solid Stats? Why?
    Nah just twin aura.
    4) Would you guys like to have Verdicts, Awakened, Temporary costume sets back on IM? Why?
    I want noc set in IM
    5) Would you guys like to have different items, other items bought back or added in game? Why?
    Super ultipack with general tali thanks! also rohanopoly was great.

Any other suggestions or ideas are welcome
    I want to take over playwith for 24 hours where my word is law.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I want to take over playwith for 24 hours where my word is law.
    But rohanopoly was hacked 24/7 if they put it ingame would be awesome that way..
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    But rohanopoly was hacked 24/7 if they put it ingame would be awesome that way..
    Its not hard to fix rohanopoly, the way it was made was bull.

Its not hard to fix rohanopoly, the way it was made was bull.
    just like i said, adding it into the game would make it almost impossible to hack.
    on a website even a guy that google's a lot can do something about it.
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    just like i said, adding it into the game would make it almost impossible to hack.
    on a website even a guy that google's a lot can do something about it.
    doesnt even have to be part of the game just needs to require an in game login instead of a web login.

Oh and I am doublepost bumping this **** to talk about events.

The events we have right now suck donkey dick everybody knows that.

Take the dust off that event server bring the CV event back! award some all stat patches for participation with lvl 7 for the winners!

Bring back those alm scrolls to LMS and its gotta be at least 10 scrolls or its not worth turning up!

Bring back the soccer summon event so everyone can hop on their rangers for those ses.

Do something with elemental dungeon!

Power arena event in event server that was fun stuff too!

Oh and I am doublepost bumping this **** to talk about events.

The events we have right now suck donkey dick everybody knows that.

Take the dust off that event server bring the CV event back! award some all stat patches for participation with lvl 7 for the winners!

Bring back those alm scrolls to LMS and its gotta be at least 10 scrolls or its not worth turning up!

Bring back the soccer summon event so everyone can hop on their rangers for those ses.

Do something with elemental dungeon!

Power arena event in event server that was fun stuff too!
    Make some coliseum events like the old times also.
    So you won't lose so much exp during pvp as well...
    And the whole fight is contained where nobody can hit sz neither hug it to abuse snatch like warlock's etc..
    Lucas wannabe.

Bring back LMS in event server and make the scrolls at least 10 pcs. I don't care if it's low or w/e.