+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Please provide your input in the comments we can later discuss it as a community. Remember that GMs read this and will most likely discuss it in the upcoming weeks.

1) If Devs decide to add in game new Reinforce able items which stats do you think it should have? Something like Enchanted Chimeras or Absolute. Explain stats and Why?
    what sunnysunzor said
    2) Would you guys like to have Walters Medal/Magical Talismans/Talismans sold as sealed +0 and have in IM sold the items for them to be Reinforced? Why?
    Make events for it in which WM/T-Man drop in game from mobs, buy items in EM to + em
    3) Would you guys be interested in accs a little bit more powerful than Insurgents but not as powerful as boss drops? Solid Stats? Why?
    yes #ISEN Acc npc
    4) Would you guys like to have Verdicts, Awakened, Temporary costume sets back on IM? Why?
    Don't really care lol the current costume system is okay althrough I'd like to see a way to get patterns for costumes in game from quests/rewards/coins
    5) Would you guys like to have different items, other items bought back or added in game? Why?
    Obtainable 30 day opt stones IN GAME for trans gears huehue

Any other suggestions or ideas are welcome
    Yes a bloody NPC that sells 10% scrolls just like they have in ISEN to balance out the scrolls. Oh and cap the scrolls from IM/Parlor at 30% not 50%. Refund anyone who has 50% ones tho. Oh and deleted literally every freaking event reward PWI gives out now and give the old rewards back.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    But rohanopoly was hacked 24/7 if they put it ingame would be awesome that way..
    that's why lots of accounts was blocked before.

some of the account's are released but the punishment is quite sad -_-
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post

I hope they make it ingame so there's no way to hack it or way less chance to..At least.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Is that complete item seizure? I heard from a friend it was like that.

How about an event that runs every 3-6 months where the guy with the highest kills in PA gets a nice Walter Medal +7, Magic Talisman +7, Talisman +7, 2x or 4x upgrd weapon pieces of choice as a reward. Would be challenging I guess
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

How about an event that runs every 3-6 months where the guy with the highest kills in PA gets a nice Walter Medal +7, Magic Talisman +7, Talisman +7, 2x or 4x upgrd weapon pieces of choice as a reward. Would be challenging I guess
    Yeah sure reminds me of when new survival arena came out. Get 1200 kills feeding while the rest of the ppl got 50.

But at least u know I wont sell any of the stuff I win.... trophies

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Nice suggestion

This Event will fire the spirit of players to LOG and not in AFK.

but others have probs -_-
    Lot of OP players will be online during PA... some will disconnect because of multiple clients (happens to me).
    Players without nice gears would be out of the league..
    and some players cannot log in because the time using in game changed (PST - PDT).

but do you think they will give this things out since these items also make the game "UNBALANCED"
    Last edited by lostghost; 03-22-2016 at 03:34 PM. Reason: misspelled words

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    I hope they make it ingame so there's no way to hack it or way less chance to..At least.
    hmmm.... this one would be better...

but hackers don't just give up...

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    hmmm.... this one would be better...

but hackers don't just give up...
    Lol.
    Hackers are lazy people, they hack because it's easy to do and they don't need to get up from their chair. Make it even remotely difficult for them to hack, and a whole lot of them won't even bother.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Nice suggestion

This Event will fire the spirit of players to LOG and not in AFK.

but others have probs -_-
    Lot of OP players will be online during PA... some will disconnect because of multiple clients (happens to me).
    Players without nice gears would be out of the league..
    and some players cannot log in because the time using in game changed (PST - PDT).

but do you think they will give this things out since these items also make the game "UNBALANCED"
    Its even easier to cheat this event. Maha tell entire guild to run at her while she get 9999999999 kills feeding. Meanwhile im doing the same thing but I am doing it on my own so I have 8888888888888 kills instead.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461