+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New suggestion from Ancient to Epic

Now that Upgrade weapons are needed and asked for I though that maybe a new weapon right in the middle of Upgrades and forged weapons should be introduced. Something that everyone could get by some minor work in game and maybe buy some option stones from EM/IM to make it powerful. This way players that are checking the game and want to see how PvP works can get a crack on it. As a player we need Accessories, Armor, Talismans, Pets, Scrolls and all those items are hard to obtain if not have to pay for them a lot of money. The main idea behind this is that farming can be worth it again and when I mean farming I mean all the drops in game worth buying selling and getting them to make a weapon that maybe wont be as good as an Upgrade but will at least can touch the knees of said Upgrades. Another thing that players don't even mention or are interested in is buying option stones from EM/IM that are not Brave or Shiny which we know are the more asked for. We want players PvPing all over the bind stones, grinding none stop in every corner of Rohan even RPKs getting their hands dirty. So the Idea was to make new Epics but with Tiers 5,6 and 7 so the player can choose how the weapon looks like and add options with some limitations but worth working his a$$ for.

This should be kind of like a service that you ask on support or go to an NPC with the ingredients in the characters bag as currency.

From Ancient to Epic
    A new way to make that old weapon useful again.

-Requirements
    Ancient Weapon Tier 5(Meister, Valentino, Fenatti, etc), Tier 6 Glacial or Tier 7 Onyx
    Reinforced to +5 or more
    Weapon from said Tier with %s to apply
    Armor Reinforcement Stone IV, or VI(Depending Options requested is the one used)
    Option Stones same grade and stat x4 of your choice to apply said stat
    Accs 4x+ x4 with the stats you want to add

-Limitations
    Stats
    Str/Dex/Int 1 Main stat Max to 150.
    Agi/Psy/Vit 1 Secondary stat Max to 150.

Atk
    Melee/Ranged/Magic 1 atk Main percent max depending the Weapon Tier
    Hp/Mp 1 stat percent as secondary max depending the Weapon Tier

Option stones
    Weap Atk/Elemental Atk
    Crit/Atk Spd
    Mana Efficiency/Healing Magic/Potion Efficiency/Mobility
    Mana abso/Hp abso/Tear Drops
    Damage Drop/Block Rate/Damage Reflect/Armor Defense/Futile Atk

-Instructions:
    Stats have a limit of 150(Main and Secondary), 4x 4x+ stat accs of the stat requested.

Max Weapon Atk% and secondary % are caped on the Tier requested and for the %s to be added you need normal parts of the weapon with any amount of % that will be added to be applied to the weapon.
    (Split bow 7% ranged, Enchanted Alloy 15% ranged, Broken Split 8% ranged, Elite Split 10% ranged = 40% ranged which will be added to the ancient weapons atk % it already has till it gets to its limit of 68% ranged)
    Example: Tier 5 = 55%, Tier 6 = 68%, Tier 7 = ~80%
    As Secondary % for Hp or Mp you cant have both even on Staffs(Mp is changed to Hp limited to Tiers max% and if there is Mp% it is deleted and vice versa)

Option stones Max stats are Max option stone stat x4 only 1 stat per line meaning you cant have both Armor Defense nor Damage Drop in the weapon. You can only have one.

Each request adds stats from the Weapon and the recipes used to add and for each stat add requires an ARS IV as currency for the request and an ARS VI if the options are Shinny.

No Upgrades will be used in this formula nor stats added. Upgrades are meant for full end game pvp and meant to be bought on IM.

Some Examples of Epics in comparison with Upgrades 2.0/3.0

Onyx xBow(Epic)
    Dexterity: 150
    Vitality: 150
    Ranged Attack: 80%
    Health: 80%
    Weapon Attack: 36% 4x Brave Spear of Roha used
    Critical Rate: 16% 4x Brave Water Bottle of Marea used
    Mobility: 36% 4x Improved Goblet of Ohn used
    Hp/Mp absorption: 10% 4x Shiny Tear Drops useds
    Damage Drop: 60% 4x Shiny Incense Burner of Marea

Upgrade Glacial xBow 3.0
    Dexterity: 325
    Vitality: 120
    Weapon Attack: 90%
    Attack Speed: 40%
    Critical Rate: 12%
    Health: 100%
    Mana: 12%
    Ranged Attack: 94%
    Damage Drop: 62-75%

Glacial Bow(Epic)
    Agility: 150
    Ranged Attack: 68%
    Health: 68%
    Weapon Attack: 36% - 4x Brave Spear of Roha used
    Attack Speed: 40% - 4x Brave Leaf of Ohn used
    Potion Efficiency: 100% - 4x Adorned Crystal of Gail used
    Hp/Mp absorption: 10% - 4x Shiny Tear Drops used
    Armor Defense: 36% - 4x Brave Flag of Roha used

Upgrade Glacial Bow
    Dexterity: 145
    Agility: 165
    Mobility: 40
    Attack Speed: 60
    Critical Rate: 16
    Accuracy: 140
    Evasion: 60
    Health: 110
    Ranged Attack: 80
    Damage Drop: 70

Homers Will(Epic)

Strength: 150
    Melee Attack: 55%
    Health: 55%
    Elemental Attack: 100% - 4x Adorned Wings of Silva used
    Critical Rate: 16% - 4x Brave Water Bottle of Marea used
    Hp/Mp absorbtion: 10% - 4x Shiny Tear Drops used
    Damage Drop: 48% - 4x Brave Incense Burner of Marea used

Upgrade Glacial Dagger 2.0
    Strength: 155
    Dexterity: 110
    Agility: 110
    Health Recovery: 17
    Attack Speed: 50
    Critical Rate: 12
    Melee Attack: 70

So what you guys think?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    i read like the first three sentences and skipped all because i know you putting this on forums will not get the attention of korea, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    i read like the first three sentences and skipped all because i know you putting this on forums will not get the attention of korea, ever.
    Um its not meant for Korea its meant for this server which we only have Upgrds and I already sent it to support. Read it completely at least it will entertain your imagination >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Honestly what shawn is correct.

The only way things are gonna get done is if they are in the scope of what playwith usa can do.

To list what they can do:

1: Make basic items
    2: Make quests
    3: Change shops

Having said this I have been pondering this problem for a long time. I have a solution which I talked about in another thread some time ago. I have further refined it since then but I have not talked to karazy in a long time so its on the back burner.

I think crafted weapons have the most potential to be in between regular forge and upgs. My system revolves around a crafted weapon with an alternative way of enchanting it. If playwith approves of this system the same could be adopted for accessories as well. It has some additional requirements such as higher stat spirit stones (that 45% dd is just not gonna cut it now).

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

So they cant make lower grade upgrades?
    Sorry if I am not understanding your post but crafteds need to be maintained and they are fking expensive at the end of the day compared to upgrds. That is why I thought this would be the right solution between normal and Upgrds weaps. With this players can farm the items and request the options they would wish to add to their weapons.
    If you want higher options like Shiny well you have to buy this items from IM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    So they cant make lower grade upgrades?
    Sorry if I am not understanding your post but crafteds need to be maintained and they are fking expensive at the end of the day compared to upgrds. That is why I thought this would be the right solution between normal and Upgrds weaps. With this players can farm the items and request the options they would wish to add to their weapons.
    If you want higher options like Shiny well you have to buy this items from IM.

Basically there are too many moving parts in your example that scares me off probably would scare off playwith.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Now that Upgrade weapons are needed and asked for I though that maybe a new weapon right in the middle of Upgrades and forged weapons should be introduced. Something that everyone could get by some minor work in game and maybe buy some option stones from EM/IM to make it powerful. This way players that are checking the game and want to see how PvP works can get a crack on it. As a player we need Accessories, Armor, Talismans, Pets, Scrolls and all those items are hard to obtain if not have to pay for them a lot of money. The main idea behind this is that farming can be worth it again and when I mean farming I mean all the drops in game worth buying selling and getting them to make a weapon that maybe wont be as good as an Upgrade but will at least can touch the knees of said Upgrades. Another thing that players don't even mention or are interested in is buying option stones from EM/IM that are not Brave or Shiny which we know are the more asked for. We want players PvPing all over the bind stones, grinding none stop in every corner of Rohan even RPKs getting their hands dirty. So the Idea was to make new Epics but with Tiers 5,6 and 7 so the player can choose how the weapon looks like and add options with some limitations but worth working his a$$ for.

This should be kind of like a service that you ask on support or go to an NPC with the ingredients in the characters bag as currency.

From Ancient to Epic
    A new way to make that old weapon useful again.

-Requirements
    Ancient Weapon Tier 5(Meister, Valentino, Fenatti, etc), Tier 6 Glacial or Tier 7 Onyx
    Reinforced to +5 or more
    Weapon from said Tier with %s to apply
    Armor Reinforcement Stone IV, or VI(Depending Options requested is the one used)
    Option Stones same grade and stat x4 of your choice to apply said stat
    Accs 4x+ x4 with the stats you want to add

-Limitations
    Stats
    Str/Dex/Int 1 Main stat Max to 150.
    Agi/Psy/Vit 1 Secondary stat Max to 150.

Atk
    Melee/Ranged/Magic 1 atk Main percent max depending the Weapon Tier
    Hp/Mp 1 stat percent as secondary max depending the Weapon Tier

Option stones
    Weap Atk/Elemental Atk
    Crit/Atk Spd
    Mana Efficiency/Healing Magic/Potion Efficiency/Mobility
    Mana abso/Hp abso/Tear Drops
    Damage Drop/Block Rate/Damage Reflect/Armor Defense/Futile Atk

-Instructions:
    Stats have a limit of 150(Main and Secondary), 4x 4x+ stat accs of the stat requested.

Max Weapon Atk% and secondary % are caped on the Tier requested and for the %s to be added you need normal parts of the weapon with any amount of % that will be added to be applied to the weapon.
    (Split bow 7% ranged, Enchanted Alloy 15% ranged, Broken Split 8% ranged, Elite Split 10% ranged = 40% ranged which will be added to the ancient weapons atk % it already has till it gets to its limit of 68% ranged)
    Example: Tier 5 = 55%, Tier 6 = 68%, Tier 7 = ~80%
    As Secondary % for Hp or Mp you cant have both even on Staffs(Mp is changed to Hp limited to Tiers max% and if there is Mp% it is deleted and vice versa)

Option stones Max stats are Max option stone stat x4 only 1 stat per line meaning you cant have both Armor Defense nor Damage Drop in the weapon. You can only have one.

Each request adds stats from the Weapon and the recipes used to add and for each stat add requires an ARS IV as currency for the request and an ARS VI if the options are Shinny.

No Upgrades will be used in this formula nor stats added. Upgrades are meant for full end game pvp and meant to be bought on IM.

Some Examples of Epics in comparison with Upgrades 2.0/3.0

Onyx xBow(Epic)
    Vitality: 150
    Ranged Attack: 80%
    Health: 80%
    Weapon Attack: 36% 4x Brave Spear of Roha used
    Critical Rate: 16% 4x Brave Water Bottle of Marea used
    Mobility: 36% 4x Improved Goblet of Ohn used
    Hp/Mp absorption: 10% 4x Shiny Tear Drops useds
    Damage Drop: 60% 4x Shiny Incense Burner of Marea

Upgrade Glacial xBow 3.0
    Dexterity: 325
    Vitality: 120
    Weapon Attack: 90%
    Attack Speed: 40%
    Critical Rate: 12%
    Health: 100%
    Mana: 12%
    Ranged Attack: 94%
    Damage Drop: 62-75%

Glacial Bow(Epic)
    Ranged Attack: 68%
    Health: 68%
    Weapon Attack: 36% - 4x Brave Spear of Roha used
    Attack Speed: 40% - 4x Brave Leaf of Ohn used
    Hp/Mp absorption: 10% - 4x Shiny Tear Drops used
    Armor Defense: 36% - 4x Brave Flag of Roha used

Upgrade Glacial Bow
    Dexterity: 145
    Agility: 165
    Mobility: 40
    Attack Speed: 60
    Critical Rate: 16
    Accuracy: 140
    Evasion: 60
    Ranged Attack: 80

Homers Will(Epic)

Strength: 150
    Melee Attack: 55%
    Health: 55%
    Elemental Attack: 100% - 4x Adorned Wings of Silva used
    Critical Rate: 16% - 4x Brave Water Bottle of Marea used
    Hp/Mp absorbtion: 10% - 4x Shiny Tear Drops used
    Damage Drop: 48% - 4x Brave Incense Burner of Marea used

Upgrade Glacial Dagger 2.0
    Strength: 155
    Dexterity: 110
    Agility: 110
    Health Recovery: 17
    Attack Speed: 50
    Critical Rate: 12
    Melee Attack: 70

So what you guys think?

They could just sell dual triple stat forge options on em for 2.5k rps charged-5k rps bonus each and u have to farm your wep pieces u want, buy options and forge wep. The possible outcome of forged wep stats should not be higher then upgraded weps ,because if u try make onyx wep it will give u much better melee attack then upg wep so it should be lower option stats . U will be able to choose what u want to see on your wep from a range of option stones. Finally farming will be like old days when u had to farm your wep not to buy from im.

Banned
    Some time ago I proposed the suggestion of timed upgrades/epics.

sell epic (pre-rolled tier 6/7) style weapons with a timeout that work like the old style, non-permanent costumes or mounts. Put all the stats you want on it - (sdviap, mel/rng/mag attack, leech, health, mana), reinforce to +18. Weapon disappears after 30 days and cant be traded/stored in bank once moved into your personal inventory like IM pet food. Make them about 3000rps/6000ecash each.

With something like that there is no need for permanent upgrades or epics. and ongoing income for PW as the power mad folks here keep themselves supplied. They can either be permanently on IM or put up in events like the old days when ASES were sold every month or so.

Note to self: Put this in a ticket so it will actually be seen by PW staff...

Banned
    I'm not knocking your post by all means I still haven't read it but it may be a good idea, all I'm saying is it was a waste of time the post will never see Koreas eyes, and they do this kind of stuff not YNK.

Banned
    I know that. I post here to see player's thoughts on it. If positive, I can point at the responses and push it via tickets as something the players would like. If not, meh, at least I threw it out there

Stuiff in tickets, particularly of they are positive and show a way to make money, will actually end up seen in Korea. Now if the powers that be in Korea will actually think about it is another story.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-19-2016 at 08:53 AM.