+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    FCK and FCQ is count?

1.if my character in id A find bird egg when this event and transfer it to id B and id B evo the bird egg until last stage it's count or not?
    2.if my id A evo the bird egg that i found when this event until last stage and transfer the last stage pet to id B the prize will id B get the prize or not?

Cliph
    Quote Originally Posted by okramnuk View Post
    1.if my character in id A find bird egg when this event and transfer it to id B and id B evo the bird egg until last stage it's count or not?
    2.if my id A evo the bird egg that i found when this event until last stage and transfer the last stage pet to id B the prize will id B get the prize or not?
    As long as you transfer the pet BACK to ID A and put it in the bank before the event ends, it should count.
    It has to be picked up originally and placed in the bank at the end by the SAME ACCOUNT.

Quote Originally Posted by tukis View Post
    excuse me sir,i have a little question,if a junk collection event surely the junk will exchange with reward,but this event dragon/fly dragon will exchange for blessed diamond/blessed pink diamond or blessed for a bonus?
    No, you will keep the Pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsfist View Post
    can it be pink piya egg or pink bird egg??
    and can i use the egg droped after the event start but from different character?
    and 1 more question..if character A raise the piya egg from egg untill final form and then trade it with other acount character lvl 75 then place it to the bank it will rewarded or not?
    No, Pink Eggs cannot be used.
    As long as both characters are on the same account, it will count.

Pet in stage 5 Does not need to be +9 right?

Quote Originally Posted by KpopBF View Post
    Pet in stage 5 Does not need to be +9 right?
    The rules doesn't require the pet to be +9. They just said it has to be on its final form to be counted.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

if i got 1 piya regular final form and 1 bird regular final form,the prize should be 2 ajb?

SO.. what about if I collect piya eggs from one account and transfer it to another ID to raise, .. it seems like a bit difficult to find an egg with hi lvl character except craftman classes, so in order to make it count for the reward, do I have to find an eggs in an account that I would use to raise with? because I have raised two eggs from an account's drop and now at 2nd stage going to 3rd stage. I thought we just just have to find eggs from monster after maintenance

i got piya egg on my 190 lv char, and raised a bit on my 60 lv char (same ID), and back again on my 190 lv char. does it count or not ?
    please answer so i know what im doing

Quote Originally Posted by SakitJiwa View Post
    i got piya egg on my 190 lv char, and raised a bit on my 60 lv char (same ID), and back again on my 190 lv char. does it count or not ?
    please answer so i know what im doing
    I think it counts, because they said as long as the pet is on the same ID.

Quote Originally Posted by emvillanueva View Post
    I think it counts, because they said as long as the pet is on the same ID.
    thx for your reply.

so, as long as i have 75++ lv char, doesn't matter what lv who raise the pet ?