+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Cliph

It's Pet Evolution, Baby!

Shiltzians!

Event Duration: 3/29 -- 4/13

Your Seal Overlords are offering rewards for all proud parents who raise their pet to maturity!
    It's time to bring a new pet into the world!

Here's what you do:
    - Collect 1 Bird Egg or 1 Piya's Egg
    - Evolve your Egg to it's final form

Rewards:
    Tier 1:

Evolving into any regular final form will earn you 1 ALBEREO'S JEWELRY BOX and 1 GOLD POUCH OF BLESSING (1 Day).

Tier 2:
    Evolving into a Dragon, Phoenix, King of All Chickens, or Queen of All Chickens will earn you Blessed Diamond.

Tier 3:
    Evolving into a Fly version will earn you 1 Blessed Pink Diamond.

Rules and Limits:
    - Players much have a character of AT LEAST level 75 on the server the pet is raised on to be eligible for rewards.
    - The Bird/Piya's Egg MUST be picked up from a monster drop AFTER the event has begun.
    - Accounts can earn one reward per tier per pet type (1 for Piya, 1 for Bird).
    - For example, raising one Dragon, one Queen of All Chickens, and one Fly Dragon will result in 2 Blessed Diamonds and 1 Blessed Pink Diamond, but raising 2 Dragons and 1 Fly Dragon will only result in 1 Blessed Diamond and 1 Blessed Pink Diamond.
    - The final form pet must be placed IN THE BANK before the event ends in order to be eligible for rewards.
    - Rewards will be sent to the Cash Bank.

EDIT 3/30: Pet Mixers CANNOT be used for this event.

Get busy evolvin'!
    - Seal Online Team
    Last edited by Cliph; 03-30-2016 at 10:26 AM.

must wear an egg obtained from monster after the event starts? or may carry on pet that become evo stage 2?

can it be pink piya egg or pink bird egg??
    and can i use the egg droped after the event start but from different character?
    and 1 more question..if character A raise the piya egg from egg untill final form and then trade it with other acount character lvl 75 then place it to the bank it will rewarded or not?
    Last edited by Shinsfist; 03-29-2016 at 09:11 PM.

I don't think it can be pink versions of the pet. Since its not mentioned.
    I think you can do that from a different character so long as you have a level 75 character in your account on the server you raised your pet.
    As mentioned above;

"Players much have a character of AT LEAST level 75 on the server the pet is raised on to be eligible for rewards"

Quote Originally Posted by ransamaru View Post
    must wear an egg obtained from monster after the event starts? or may carry on pet that become evo stage 2?
    I think you need to have it new when maintenance ended. since if it was evolve already it won't count
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

excuse me sir,i have a little question,if a junk collection event surely the junk will exchange with reward,but this event dragon/fly dragon will exchange for blessed diamond/blessed pink diamond or blessed for a bonus?

it says that u must get egg from monsters, thats mean you raise it since egg CMIIW

@Tukis : The reward is earned, not exchanged.
    You will still own your dragon and got the reward.

Can buy or evo egg piya and bird piya???

Can buy last evo stage last?

Quote Originally Posted by raymond147 View Post
    Can buy or evo egg piya and bird piya???
    If you buy one you cannot be sure if it was dropped AFTER the maintenance. So, if that happens you might not get the rewards. Best stick with hunting it yourself to know that it was dropped after the maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by raymond147 View Post
    Can buy last evo stage last?
    Well that wouldn't count if you bought the last stage evo of the pet since again, you will not know if it was dropped after the maintenance.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come