+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Synth is back

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    I can smell the sarcasm from a computer, nuff said.
    You uneducated piece of crap, lol.
    Peagle isn't uneducated I think lol the opposite actually. Also people don't give a sh1t how much you make irl or what car you drive and such, sure you can tell something about yourself if you work or study but that's enough. If you wanna talk about BMW's or your precious war war job go to a car or war forum. And if you wanna throw 10k at your screen(pays the server bill so I can play), just do it, stop saying you will, spend it and make a pvp video or something lmao stop QQ'ing about what you want or can lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    Isn't that like LoL right?
    It's like LOL but more unbalanced and easier since you don't have to farm. I also play league tho.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You have no idea. Took way longer than 10sec, I had to scroll all the way down in the list of bad clap-gifs.
    Like seriously, all the way down.
    But in the end you did get the clap. Hope you found penicillin as well

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Also people don't give a sh1t how much you make irl or what car you drive and such, sure you can tell something about yourself if you work or study but that's enough. If you wanna talk about BMW's or your precious war war job go to a car or war forum. And if you wanna throw 10k at your screen(pays the server bill so I can play), just do it, stop saying you will, spend it and make a pvp video or something lmao stop QQ'ing about what you want or can lmao.
    Actually ppl does, it's a requirement to enter in some guilds lel
    Cherish Savage

Banned
    Peagle isn't uneducated I think lol the opposite actually. Also people don't give a sh1t how much you make irl or what car you drive and such, sure you can tell something about yourself if you work or study but that's enough. If you wanna talk about BMW's or your precious war war job go to a car or war forum. And if you wanna throw 10k at your screen(pays the server bill so I can play), just do it, stop saying you will, spend it and make a pvp video or something lmao stop QQ'ing about what you want or can lmao.
    Ohhh My! You wake on the wrong side of the bed today? So grouchy!
    Trust me, peagle has no problem giving back in kind.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    My point.
    I'm just in my good mood today, so figured I'd bring it up kindly

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    But in the end you did get the clap. Hope you found penicillin as well
    I didn't click that, the link tells me enough :P
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

With the amount of knowledge eagle has he can gain millions just on the internet, idk why arent u even trying?

It's like LOL but more unbalanced and easier since you don't have to farm. I also play league tho.
    I already did donate more than 1000$
    You can ask GM's or i can prove that.
    I donated way more than that since this account has been created.
    Ok, this apart i want to know how more unbalanced the Hots is!
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    Actually ppl does, it's a requirement to enter in some guilds lel
    This is not exactly a guild recruitment topic tho :P. And even then, the guilds you talk about don't give a crap how rich you (say you) are either, they only care if you buy OP items in game to help them in war and such and this has nothing to do with your wealth. a bum that borrows a few k and puts it in rohan is more OP than a millionair who doesn't spend a dime lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Ohhh My! You wake on the wrong side of the bed today? So grouchy!
    Trust me, peagle has no problem giving back in kind.
    I'm pretty much always happy, just saying out loud what peagle was doing with sarcasm. I'm straightforward(and I really don't give a sh1t if people like what I say lol), doesn't mean I'm grumpy I actually get more sarcastic and less straight forward when I'm grumpy xD

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    My point.
    I'm just in my good mood today, so figured I'd bring it up kindly

I didn't click that, the link tells me enough :P
    Thought so xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Yes it is true,
    I was not the best guild master, i also made a lot of mistakes in Rohan that caused hatred. (i was overprotective)
    I am also not so very socially skilled. I sometimes say things that are often misunderstood. (my main language is not English, i learned English from MMORPG's)

I really wanted to be a guild master that spoiled her members and gave them everything i could possibly give.
    But in Rohan that is very difficult.. .and i was always very jealous if i did everything for my guild members and then one of them decided to leave the guild and join another guild.
    I was bad at dealing with the jealousy of a guildie leaving and joining another guild.
    I felt betrayed and heartbroken every time that happened, and i also showed that very often ^-^" It's been years and i kind of.. grew up .. a little bit o.O ..i suppose
    so it won't happen anymore (i might still feel bad about a guildie leaving IF i ever make a guild again, but i won't show it ^^)

Thank you "Tellingyouwhy" ^-^ that's very nice of you to wish me good luck ^-^i'm so happy reading your comment

And wow this topic became very active
    From talking about countries to how much you hate a certain person (or me) , to job talk and guild recruitments and such haha
    I enjoy reading it ^-^

Oh by the way,
    Does anyone of you know if 'Darkvayne' or... eh.. hmm he might have changed his name after so much server merging and changing and namechanging happened..
    maybe... now it's Rambo or something... , plays this game still?

Last i heard he was in E2N ,
    He kind of talked a lot on skype with me back in the day,
    so i hope to find him again and see if i can catch up with what he has been doing ingame and how stuff is going on the servers (catching up server politics as u might call it!)

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sairu View Post
    Yes it is true,
    I was not the best guild master, i also made a lot of mistakes in Rohan that caused hatred. (i was overprotective)
    I am also not so very socially skilled. I sometimes say things that are often misunderstood. (my main language is not English, i learned English from MMORPG's)

I really wanted to be a guild master that spoiled her members and gave them everything i could possibly give.
    But in Rohan that is very difficult.. .and i was always very jealous if i did everything for my guild members and then one of them decided to leave the guild and join another guild.
    I was bad at dealing with the jealousy of a guildie leaving and joining another guild.
    I felt betrayed and heartbroken every time that happened, and i also showed that very often ^-^" It's been years and i kind of.. grew up .. a little bit o.O ..i suppose
    so it won't happen anymore (i might still feel bad about a guildie leaving IF i ever make a guild again, but i won't show it ^^)

Thank you "Tellingyouwhy" ^-^ that's very nice of you to wish me good luck ^-^i'm so happy reading your comment

And wow this topic became very active
    From talking about countries to how much you hate a certain person (or me) , to job talk and guild recruitments and such haha
    I enjoy reading it ^-^

Oh by the way,
    Does anyone of you know if 'Darkvayne' or... eh.. hmm he might have changed his name after so much server merging and changing and namechanging happened..
    maybe... now it's Rambo or something... , plays this game still?

Last i heard he was in E2N ,
    He kind of talked a lot on skype with me back in the day,
    so i hope to find him again and see if i can catch up with what he has been doing ingame and how stuff is going on the servers (catching up server politics as u might call it!)

Well, that's just forums for you.
    It's good seeing you learn from mistakes, it was only a tiny little bit jealousy back in the days
    It made for good ol' drama, though. So, that's cool.

Also, you've always sticked to psy priest back then regardless of the facts and figures.
    Just don't do it.

I'm not allowed to play priests, since people keep dying as I talk too much or have to afk food and drinks too often - but even I know that.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 03-20-2016 at 09:08 AM. Reason: For educational purposes - see below ;o
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast