+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: E2N vs Lucid

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    Back where no lion/craft/epic existed
    You won't find a Rohan anywhere that is that old. Not even private ones. Problem is the bin jockeys out there have no idea how to really turn a post crafting, 110 cap, hero server into one that backlevel. Anybody that manages to find the old server (and client) files that can work together ends up closing after they have collected a couple thousand $ in donations because they have no idea how to support that bug-ridden level of code or they get scared off by one of Steve Lee's DMCA shutdown requests.

No, Rohan has moved on and even the independents out there are trying to mimic Trinity, Hero 3 and l115+ level caps. Most have all but given up on creating/running backlevel servers and those that don't invariably screw it up royally.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Fk that those days sucked ass!

Best time in rohan was upg 1.0 days before +18 anything. Back when 4 rulers was the **** and everyone was tanky enough to react to things.
    Actually back when teardrops were something rare to have.

Back where no lion/craft/epic existed
    no man idk what people's fascination is with soviet russia rohan.

It sucked ass everyone had trash HP so people who should have been labeled as bad got away with it. Actually that is probably an accurate description of that entire era from beta-pre crafting.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

no man idk what people's fascination is with soviet russia rohan.

It sucked ass everyone had trash HP so people who should have been labeled as bad got away with it. Actually that is probably an accurate description of that entire era from beta-pre crafting.
    When epic came out my dekan was one of the best...Hitted 130k HP
    With alm scroll etc..WAS HELLA DAMN A LOT back on times!
    Doing 25-27k ffs crit was like omg 1shot everything (vit aparts)
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

When epic came out my dekan was one of the best...Hitted 130k HP
    With alm scroll etc..WAS HELLA DAMN A LOT back on times!
    Doing 25-27k ffs crit was like omg 1shot everything (vit aparts)
    When epics came out rohan died, 90% of the playerbase left.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by 4effo View Post
    Watch and learn what? Dude do you guys even remember how rohan started? How rohan had templars with 12k melee at max and 35int rings from mobs drop? How you guys fought 2 hours for fkin zeitgeist/silva and you all had wings/batons? This is not longer rohan, this is some lame **** where everyone spam teardrops and brags how rich they are and buy every new single *update* sh1t. This is what we call rohan, here money dont work bois.
    Dude if you want to advertise a pserver go to another forum this is not the forum for it.
    Ohh and nobody cares money speaks here not "skills" if you're not cheating ofc.
    Have a good day sir.

Fk that those days sucked ass!

Best time in rohan was upg 1.0 days before +18 anything. Back when 4 rulers was the **** and everyone was tanky enough to react to things.
    I was never a Ran player but I do remember watching a vid of Tiesto fighting for Beze and that fight lasted very long. So yeah those where the days.
    Last edited by Melloncollie; 03-20-2016 at 11:18 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Dude if you want to advertise a pserver go to another forum this is not the forum for it.
    Ohh and nobody cares money speaks here not "skills" if you're not cheating ofc.
    Have a good day sir.

I was never a Ran player but I do remember watching a vid of Tiesto fighting for Beze and that fight lasted very long. So yeah those where the days.
    That video showed an actual balanced plays, even though they were using epics/upgs.
    I think what caused the problem of unbalance is the fact that they wanted to balance all characters so that they all can be playable, but they couldnt and then ended up with a broken game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellingyouwhy View Post
    That video showed an actual balanced plays, even though they were using epics/upgs.
    I think what caused the problem of unbalance is the fact that they wanted to balance all characters so that they all can be playable, but they couldnt and then ended up with a broken game.
    In that video everyone in verdicts u could play guardian and wreck everyone but its 100x easier to do that on templar. Also guardian would be fustrating as fk because u can see all those crit immune scrolls.

Balance in rohan has always been a people issue with the exception of a few things.

When you have best in slot gear you can make just about anything work I even went to a ruler pvp where our best templar put his gear on a scout with upg bow, he kept everyone without an upgrade dead on the floor for the entire 1 hr pvp.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 03-20-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

In that video everyone in verdicts u could play guardian and wreck everyone but its 100x easier to do that on templar. Also guardian would be fustrating as fk because u can see all those crit immune scrolls.

Balance in rohan has always been a people issue with the exception of a few things.

When you have best in slot gear you can make just about anything work I even went to a ruler pvp where our best templar put his gear on a scout with upg bow, he kept everyone without an upgrade dead on the floor for the entire 1 hr pvp.
    Wait let me remember his name, rhio?

Promoting Private server like you don't give a fk if you would get ban or not and you are also asking for this thread to be deleted as well. Don't spoil the fun, let the players upload PVP video taken from Rohan Blood Feud. Anyhow, Rohan Pserver is **** to the eyes of the players who have dedicated their life savings here. So back to thread topic, anymore PVP videos? Where's Lucid's video?