+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking bets..

This is just funny to watch because they will do this patch to us servers only because they have 2 and also do u think they wouldn't wanna make money

Banned
    Whoever runs the financial part of this company is legit a reta.rd. Let's not sell 4x's and shiny's and other sh.it people spend money on. I mean how long did it take them to get it through their skulls to keep level 7's on the IM. LMFAO

I think if there in Cali there smokin that medical weed lol but that's true Shawn but they need to do this patch fire the guy in charge of money and sell everything that we don't get 400% seals scrolls patterns ect must be noobs for marketing

Banned
    Yeah, it's pretty damn stupid. A company that restricts sales of their best selling items... #dalogic.

Hashtag dumb as hell I mean I remember they did sales every week of **** we couldn't get now its like there hiding **** but why have a shiny sale but no upgrades

Banned
    yeah its fakn stupid karazy said its because he doesnt want people having a sh.it load of 4x's and new players don't have sh.it. but what he doesnt realize is we all have a sh.it ton of 4x already so these new players have to buy them off of us for ridiculous prices because they NEVER sell them. he has a sh.itty logic tbh.

Yeah that's stupid as fk there's so many 4x out there even from before they made janius there was a huge ammount of them on there but **** that's some dumb logic and if they don't do somthing soon people will leave and end of rohan because they scared to sell upgrades so sad PWI

Banned
    lol game says patching in progress please try again later, will ynk make me eat my words? well find out.

Banned
    It got patcheeeddd

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Whoever runs the financial part of this company is legit a reta.rd. Let's not sell 4x's and shiny's and other sh.it people spend money on. I mean how long did it take them to get it through their skulls to keep level 7's on the IM. LMFAO
    Whoever runs the financial part, has made plenty of money in the past few years and is somehow still able to milk out more $'s of an 8y old game. If anything, still spending so much on this is per definition retarded.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast