+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Do you guys even know how games are even made?? From top to bottom, they are being tested.
    Including the small stuff. Mobile games would even take up a year in order to have fully functional game yet they still have bugs that were left.

But I'm really wondering why did these updates took up so long and Rohan even had a Korean one.
    I think I have a pretty good idea

Would you like a copy of your very own Cryengine V development environment? For Free?

Here you go: https://www.cryengine.com/get-cryengine

Educate yourself.

FYI: I am retired after working as a software engineer for 25 years at one company and a partner in a financial software company (CTO) immediately before that (my company was purchased by the one I retired from)
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-17-2016 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    tbh I think I would much prefer them devs taking their time, thoroughly testing and getting it as close to right as they can over getting an idea, hacking it together and throwing it out there as a "surprise!...oops!...sorry!" for my players.

No corporation likes to admit an oops! to its customers (us). Oppsies tend to get people fired in a corporation that depends on its game to stay alive. Oopsies in a pserver get a "sorry! we will fix it!" from the dev while he backs it out and puts in the next oopsie.
    Agree its just how slow they take that makes us wonder
    At least we know its getting implemented >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

There is a couple of things that are different to KRohans official balance Patch.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Guys, do you think the last patch was usefull for vit DK?

Quote Originally Posted by Cachinero View Post
    Guys, do you think the last patch was usefull for vit DK?
    Should be useful but Agi Dhans are the new kings of Rohan if you ask me >.>
    Playing Vit/Int Dekan will require you to have some serious skills and i mean playing skills not just one button and boom!! dead target.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Playing Vit/Int Dekan will require you to have some serious skills and i mean playing skills not just one button and boom!! dead target.
    Gone are the days of "cheesy skills!" I'm loving Dekans too because they are now challenging to play.