+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    After Balance Patch
    Agi: Avoid 60%, Deadly Blow 40% + 2000% Crit damage boost from Agi, Katar Mastery will add 30% damage From Agi
    Str: Quickness 60% Str, Katar Mastery will boost 70% Katars damage and add 30% damage From Agi

Seems Agi is getting a little bit more love than Str and that is not talking about Royal Mask that is 20% all stats.
    At least I am changing my Pred to Agi cause that is how it was in the beginning.
    Mask is literally only thing that is good about predator right now.

After the buff predator can maybe farm mawbs too with 1000% agi aoe nuke and 100% chance to aoe on octopus.

@lostghost:

Dhan is relatively cheap you can cheapen out and only get 1 lvl 7 (storm assault) but if yo want to be the best you needs lots of lvl 7s, more than guardian.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    @lostghost:

Dhan is relatively cheap you can cheapen out and only get 1 lvl 7 (storm assault) but if yo want to be the best you needs lots of lvl 7s, more than guardian.
    Planning to make before update patch... I see that Katar is the weapon of Dhan, but i used to have a dagger, I just noticed that daggers normally crits more than the Katar? how was that.. is it really designed that way? and about the upcoming update patch... We all knew that we get updates to this on a site but, is it guaranteed that the patch would be the same?
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    Planning to make before update patch... I see that Katar is the weapon of Dhan, but i used to have a dagger, I just noticed that daggers normally crits more than the Katar? how was that.. is it really designed that way? and about the upcoming update patch... We all knew that we get updates to this on a site but, is it guaranteed that the patch would be the same?
    I dont know if katar mastery will get changed to check if you are using a katar or not so I would hold off on that choice now.

Also all weapons have a base 5% crit chance
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 03-13-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I dont know if katar mastery will get changed to check if you are using a katar or not so I would hold off on that choice now.

Also all weapons have a base 5% crit chance
    Daggers are 6% if im not wrong the rest yeah 5% Bows, XBows and Katars have higher miss chance.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!