+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticArctic View Post
    I'm not going to lvl up, even if they would freely offer me to 115 I'd still stay lvl 75 simply becaus it is more fun.

Also a few notes for you:
    1. Arctic is my ranger, not a dhan
    2. The guild you are in is not ''your guild''
    3. I'm never raging, I rpk and I'm probably better at it than most of the 115s in ''your guild''. I've probably also killed more people around my lvl and plenty above it than most of the people in ''your guild''
    4. Before you're gonna go full asia style on me about how I will bring shame to your familly (guild), remember it's a game, it's designed to pk and to have fun. I'm having fun and I'm sharing it with the community. I'm a perfectly normal rohan player, if that brings you shame, too bad
    You forgot to invite her and enjoy some blood and tears >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's been awhile since I posted a hate compilation on this forum. I dedicate this post to one player whom I killed once. After that....Well see the result for yourself.

I don't see anything wrong with this. I mean, his English is actually not that bad (choose instead of chose, though), this is how adults talk to eachother. Heck, this is how adults talk to kids.
    This IS the new standard.

Let's all just be salty and accept it.
    Just accept it.

I once got hit in middleschool, now I hit every stranger I meet.
    It's how I was raised, it's how I'll raise others.

Join us, say no to the system.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Btw who ever wants to have fun with that kid(Kr1k) I saw him in Whirwind Field when i was gather on my Ranger xD
    Was very tempted to kill him, he is a Guard in lvl8x gear not even Ancient gear.
    Tauric spot near the beach ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

It's been awhile since I posted a hate compilation on this forum. I dedicate this post to one player whom I killed once. After that....Well see the result for yourself.

this guy sound like Memay
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    That is a name i haven't seen in a while o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Btw who ever wants to have fun with that kid(Kr1k) I saw him in Whirwind Field when i was gather on my Ranger xD
    Was very tempted to kill him, he is a Guard in lvl8x gear not even Ancient gear.
    Tauric spot near the beach ;D
    Got him already y-day, evaporated him from that spot (Whirlwind Fields)

Really? I thought more about the sound of a squeeling pig.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

So TechStep.

but u should lvl up yourself and do real pvp instead pk botters that pay for scrolls when urself u cant afford to lvl exept in beg ur guild for crap stuff to rpk what u cant afford to do by urself...
    its not a hate post, just reallistic, u die to me even if i log a lvl 75, just i dont see ur fun in wasting scrolls of others exept if ur a jelly bitch that cant afford sh*t ?
    just trying to understand your point... if u want a pvp game where u can have fun go play LoL or if u have some skills try cs:go (but i doubt, forget that sh*t), but here, ur lvl 75, 70 ur just a trash that have no use at all, u open a forum post every times u kill an hk ppl at lower replying to you and that make u jizz and have to post it... but i think noone care how can ppl be that retards/angry, its just hard to make a choice between you or him, atm ill just stand for noone at all
    /Quit

but u should lvl up yourself and do real pvp instead pk botters that pay for scrolls when urself u cant afford to lvl exept in beg ur guild for crap stuff to rpk what u cant afford to do by urself...
    its not a hate post, just reallistic, u die to me even if i log a lvl 75, just i dont see ur fun in wasting scrolls of others exept if ur a jelly bitch that cant afford sh*t ?
    just trying to understand your point... if u want a pvp game where u can have fun go play LoL or if u have some skills try cs:go (but i doubt, forget that sh*t), but here, ur lvl 75, 70 ur just a trash that have no use at all, u open a forum post every times u kill an hk ppl at lower replying to you and that make u jizz and have to post it... but i think noone care how can ppl be that retards/angry, its just hard to make a choice between you or him, atm ill just stand for noone at all
    1. I did not know bots talked back when you kill them
    2. Got any proof of me begging/crying? Guess not so shut your piehole, it only makes you look dumb and angry throwing random insults at people
    3. Go log a lvl 75 and kill me/hunt me, you'll be the 100th person to tell me and honestly, it only makes it more fun for me
    4. How do you know I don't have a main or how do you know I'm jelly and I can't afford anything, you have no clue who I am nor how much ecash I got or don't
    5. How do you know I don't play LOL or CS-GO, I actually do play both (Diamond & LEM) so suck my lollie Mr. Saltypants

A game is played for fun, for me being lvl 75 and trolling people is fun, it's even more fun when butthurted people like you rage over just a forum post which is only meant to have a giggle at. ''you think noone cares'' well for starters you seem to do because you read the topic and posted multiple times in this thread. Just your QQ already made it worth making this post.

Cya in game faaagit, good luck hunting me
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

1. I did not know bots talked back when you kill them
    2. Got any proof of me begging/crying? Guess not so shut your piehole, it only makes you look dumb and angry throwing random insults at people
    3. Go log a lvl 75 and kill me/hunt me, you'll be the 100th person to tell me and honestly, it only makes it more fun for me
    4. How do you know I don't have a main or how do you know I'm jelly and I can't afford anything, you have no clue who I am nor how much ecash I got or don't
    5. How do you know I don't play LOL or CS-GO, I actually do play both (Diamond & LEM) so suck my lollie Mr. Saltypants

A game is played for fun, for me being lvl 75 and trolling people is fun, it's even more fun when butthurted people like you rage over just a forum post which is only meant to have a giggle at. ''you think noone cares'' well for starters you seem to do because you read the topic and posted multiple times in this thread. Just your QQ already made it worth making this post.

Cya in game faaagit, good luck hunting me
    Yeh but at the end of the day ur still a useless lvl 70/75 nab. Srsly playwith boost event this guy needs one.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461