+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Yeh but at the end of the day ur still a useless lvl 70/75 nab. Srsly playwith boost event this guy needs one.
    There is no useful or useless, there is just having fun in playing a game. Are you really this dumb you don't understand why people play games? If your idea about having fun differs from mine, too bad because I really don't care, I'm having fun

I actually thought you knew a lot about this game when I first got here and read through the forum but it seems that you don't even understand the general principle of why people play games. The only thing you do is hate because I somehow work on your nerves whilst you, just like Sylfaen have no clue who I am. You are ofcourse entitled to your opinion no matter how less sense it makes but I don't understand how someone with so many posts can be so short-sighted while a no-name like me catches the main purpose of gameplay in a single post.

Have fun hating
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticArctic View Post
    There is no useful or useless, there is just having fun in playing a game. Are you really this dumb you don't understand why people play games? If your idea about having fun differs from mine, too bad because I really don't care, I'm having fun

I actually thought you knew a lot about this game when I first got here and read through the forum but it seems that you don't even understand the general principle of why people play games. The only thing you do is hate because I somehow work on your nerves whilst you, just like Sylfaen have no clue who I am. You are ofcourse entitled to your opinion no matter how less sense it makes but I don't understand how someone with so many posts can be so short-sighted while a no-name like me catches the main purpose of gameplay in a single post.

Have fun hating
    Lol dude chill let them be end game pvpers you're the nightmare of lowbies
    and those are the most fun parts to play
    Remembering the old days =_=
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticArctic View Post

Have fun hating

Rofl you are mad because I speak the truth.

Fun is subjective you claim to have fun being a lvl 75 nab killing people on hunterkit and for that I call you an idiot.

Just like if I decided that testing the density of objects by walking in to them was fun the entire human race would call me an idiot.

I speak the truth alright there is a whole other 1/2 of the game that you have yet to experience and dont try to pull that you dont know I have a main crap because we all know you dont.

Theres pvp in these mirror dungeons every fking day, lvl 115 chars with upgrades that hk for hours on end and you arent up for the challenge. In fact you cant even get there your so low lvl that hide cant even get you past the mobs.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Yeh but at the end of the day ur still a useless lvl 70/75 nab. Srsly playwith boost event this guy needs one.
    hes Shawns alt rofl, pro at everything, but still a douche barking and scamming on rohan
    /Quit

Fun is subjective you claim to have fun being a lvl 75 nab killing people on hunterkit and for that I call you an idiot.

Just like if I decided that testing the density of objects by walking in to them was fun the entire human race would call me an idiot.

I speak the truth alright there is a whole other 1/2 of the game that you have yet to experience and dont try to pull that you dont know I have a main crap because we all know you dont.

Theres pvp in these mirror dungeons every fking day, lvl 115 chars with upgrades that hk for hours on end and you arent up for the challenge. In fact you cant even get there your so low lvl that hide cant even get you past the mobs.
    I like how you compare me rpk'ing in rohan with you conciously walking into concrete walls whilst calling me the idiot. Made me laugh, all I need. FWI I do have a main and it's higher than 115+10 and fully geared, not that it matters because you guys will say I'm lieing anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    hes Shawns alt rofl, pro at everything, but still a douche barking and scamming on rohan
    I'm not Shawn, I do however like the amount of random stuff you put down here, I knew farming hate in game was easy but it seems that at this forum, you don't even need to pk someone. Just putting up a few posts is enough to make complete strangers go fully mental on you. Thank you for cooperating in this funbizz, please do me another one of whatever you you did before, for the giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Chill bro! Let him have all the fun he wants.
    He'll meet his match that will hunt him forever and he will not like it
    Why not do it urself..
    I'm still waiting for that day, the ones that hunt me mostly give up quite fast....for certain reasons.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

You still have this game installed. Pot meet kettle. fucking cyka kurwa blyat idi nahui, ja pierdole idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    You still have this game installed. Pot meet kettle. fucking cyka kurwa blyat idi nahui, ja pierdole idiot.
    Sounds like you have been playing league with all that russian you have been saying and rohan will always be better than that :P

Leave the level 75'ish guy alone, let him enjoy the blood of the newborns!

Sounds like you have been playing league with all that russian you have been saying and rohan will always be better than that :P
    Cunterstroke global offensive actually. Your argument is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Cunterstroke global offensive actually. Your argument is invalid.
    oh in that case lolmadgambrugurgobacktoafricayounigga