+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I wake up to the tune of the Scottisch Death March, I grab my phone (still an S3, but hey what can I say? It's from work and for free - might receive the P8 huawei soon, though), slam the snooze button a couple of times and then start my usual morning routine.

It starts with consuming the first few Rohan Drama Pages, making some giggles and enthusiastically typing some remarks left and right. Since the forums aren't quite as active as before, this hardly fills my time so I get to browse the local newspaper to read through the deathpage, gotta know if someone died, right? Skimming over the traffic accidents, IS bombings and terror alarms - I then get up to shower, brush my teeth and go out.

I say hi to my neighbour who's been sitting in that chair for the past three months. I mean, literally, he hasn't even moved. I must admit that it gets slightly creepy, now that you can start seeing his eyesockets and all that. Anyways, i get in my car and try to overrun the other neighbours cat. The bugger always escapes me, but one can always try right?

By the time I arrive at work, having cursed every other dimwit fool that can't drive (there are a lot, y'know), I am in such a good mood that I can finally stomach my first coffee.

Black, if you needed asking.
    Pinch of salt, too. The best recipe to get salty enough to deal with the daily jogtrot of dealing with customers and these so called 'workers'. Should I fire him today? Or enjoy the time barking a while more until there's someone else in the spot?

Choices, so hard to make on an empty stomach.
    Specially the part about the dimwits that can't drive, being a dutch person that has often driven through Belgium, I confirm this XD (This does not mean all dutch people can drive, many f*ckups here as well)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Ye but then again, you have a 5-lane highway with an effin 90 limit! (seriously - A'dam)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Ye but then again, you have a 5-lane highway with an effin 90 limit! (seriously - A'dam)
    ''Speedlimit is low to reduce noise and keep pollution lvls lower'' or some bullsh1t like that lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    So annoying to drive on a near empty 5-lane highway at 90 and realising it's still 3hrs till being home.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Tea and this
    [/URL]