+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hello GMs!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Please do not tell My mom would know I got her cakes huehueheue
    DUPING is a crime! a serious one! O.O

About the scrolls stuff... does anyone know someone who already maxed the level??
    hmmm I'm quite curious too since this thread made though.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    That costume sale was a joke. They picked the ugliest costumes and ones 99% of us alrdy have. I looked at them and thought wtf rly? Is that their idea of giving us what we want? Likeeee really??? lolol

Gms are trolling us ><
    But someone has a long time requested the Event. I seen thread to the costume sales and she was happy about it ...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Please do not tell My mom would know I got her cakes huehueheue
    DUPING is a crime! a serious one! O.O

About the scrolls stuff... does anyone know someone who already maxed the level??
    I think no one has reached maxed level yet. The amount of exp to get to level 50 is ridiculously high. We need more grinding to do that though some people complain of not being able to PVP/PK >.> TBH you can PK/PVP while leveling. It adds challenge you know. Ban your KOS from leveling! HARHARHAR. Big guilds, you should do that!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    They never give us what we want when we want it.

I think they get off on watching us suffer/ bitch and moan.

Im 100% sure of it.
    The GMs have actually been really good with hearin' people out I think. The 4 or 5 requests in the 7 months that I've been back, they've listened and did everything that I asked them on the forums for.

Banned
    a little bit broken.
    400% 7-day Sealed growth seal is solo only. But I wouyld supopose it may work for you on your kills only while in a party. Effect does NOT spill ofer to others in your party.

400% 3 Hr Harmony seal is party only. Does nothing if you have it popped and you are soloing.

do they stack for solo? No.
    do they stack for parties? No.
    Thge stack effect is for you and only if you are in a partay.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

GMs! Thank you for once again listening to your community. It helps us keep faith that you guys are here for us. I do, however, have an additional request. Is there any possible way your team be able to put on sale the Solo 400% and the 30% almighty scrolls as well? You guys offered them on two (that I can remember) occasions included in your "Experience Boost Package" sales.

I guess I was hoping for the return of that package, or the contents of that package which also included the drop scrolls, pdef+mdef scrolls, and 7 day 100% harmony seal. Would that be a possible thing? If you did, for me, personally, I wouldn't be able to purchase the packs since I already bought some of your scrolls. Unless, of course you put the 30% alm and 400% solo scrolls up on IM as separate items. If you do decide to offer the full packs instead, other players here would be able to enjoy the full package.

Thanks again for hearing me out. I appreciate you guys.

I just got off for 2 days, returned and found another sale on exp scrolls. Here take my moola!