+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Let's say

Let's say

Let's say that I'm new Player here, and b4 i start play here i want to know 2 things:
    1. what so special in this game? pvp? pve? dung system? community? something else?
    2. what players can do Here except never ending grind? what U guys do on max lvls?

@u3podcku, "Let's say I'm new Player" (I'm not, but pretend I'am) ;>
    I'm just wondering what keep U guys here? don't tell me it's Pvp (there is no such thing in rohan, it was b4 crafting stuff era, now pvp is a joke)
    What u guys do on 100, 115 lvls not 165 (cuz its another joke, with this exp rates and so many awesome grind spots xD )
    Last edited by michal211; 02-27-2016 at 04:39 PM.

We hate each other on max lvl
    New player with 155 post what a joke are you
    Good luck with your "max lvl" = 165

I have yet to find a pvp game better than rohan. Too bad its full of cheaters and incompetent staff that destroy the integrity of the game.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Let's say that I'm new Player here, and b4 i start play here i want to know 2 things:
    1. what so special in this game? pvp? pve? dung system? community? something else?
    2. what players can do Here except never ending grind? what U guys do on max lvls?

@u3podcku, "Let's say I'm new Player" (I'm not, but pretend I'am) ;>
    I'm just wondering what keep U guys here? don't tell me it's Pvp (there is no such thing in rohan, it was b4 crafting stuff era, now pvp is a joke)
    What u guys do on 100, 115 lvls not 165 (cuz its another joke, with this exp rates and so many awesome grind spots xD )
    sad thing only desperate fail people who always reply on forum because they r nothing is the game so they r here to make sure they game die and not make any new players play the game , they give them bad reputation once they see there reply :S
    if u don't like the game get lost and stop barking here let new people decide by them selves

i guess u should log and check by ur self and don't listen to what people say here

pvp is not a joke now its kinda fun GMs working on balance patch caft is not important anymore exp rate is **** as u said but u still haev some fun tho u don't have to be +50 to have fun , the only reason rohan still alive because there is still alot of people enjoying it

good luck
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-27-2016 at 05:09 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

There's more pvp on forums than ingame so don't spend $ just stay here, u'll get instantly max level and see how the community can be trash lewl.
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    sad thing only desperate fail people who always reply on forum because they r nothing is the game so they r here to make sure they game die and not make any new players play the game , they give them bad reputation once they see there reply :S
    if u don't like the game get lost and stop barking here let new people decide by them selves

i guess u should log and check by ur self and don't listen to what people say here

pvp is not a joke now its kinda fun GMs working on balance patch caft is not important anymore exp rate is **** as u said but u still haev some fun tho u don't have to be +50 to have fun , the only reason rohan still alive because there is still alot of people enjoying it

good luck

Disclaimer: You should ignore anything from this person because hes a dishonest cheater who thinks he is above the rules of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post

good luck
    rly? it's me who bark? and drive new players away from the game? check the mirror man, and link here your last post with 700k mele? I think it's ppl like you drive most players from this game, i don't know u and after reading few your posts man i dont like u.
    I just ask 2 simple questions that most newbies might ask. And u came here to spread your hate? answear the questions or go back ingame and play your templar i bet it's fun for you got nothing to do.

@sunnyangel i have same problem, but 4real pvp in rohan was good b4 craft/epics now pvp lvl is a joke, I tried many other games, nothing compared to OLD ROHAN pvp times, yes they try to balance the game but It's not the same old good days. (ps it take them 2damn long) now I'm stick to Horde side if U know what i mean xD 3.3.5patch and its fun. Still waiting 4beter times but loosing hope when I know how it was and how it's now + that hate on forum don't help 4newcomers

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    @sunnyangel i have same problem, but 4real pvp in rohan was good b4 craft/epics now pvp lvl is a joke, I tried many other games, nothing compared to OLD ROHAN pvp times, yes they try to balance the game but It's not the same old good days. (ps it take them 2damn long) now I'm stick to Horde side if U know what i mean xD 3.3.5patch and its fun. Still waiting 4beter times but loosing hope when I know how it was and how it's now + that hate on forum don't help 4newcomers

Pre carfting pvp wasnt good at all it just looked "balanced" since everyone had no hp.

I will always stand by pre+18 time as the best era of rohan.

1: People had the HP to react unlike the 3 hit KO garbage pvp of jin.
    2: It required coordination and strategy to win a pvp instead of who had the most cash.
    3: Had the most "skilled" pvpers.

people always try to say pre crafting was the best but they are dead wrong. pre crafting had a bunch of ppl who didnt know **** about the game, staff buffing blunt mastery templars, 70 seconds reflect with defending nature vit defs ppl wearing junk accessories it was not nearly as good as people think it was.

Ok so you want to play here you need this things:
    1. Competitiveness=lots of money or some of this guys
    Example:

will eat you for breakfast.
    2. Lots of patience=24/7 Bots(HunterKits) to lvl to 115+20 to at least have something to fight with.
    3. The right class to PvP or PvE. Some classes are great at both even OP at both.
    4. The right Gear costs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ if you want to be at least optimal or play in the new Dungeons.
    5. Be in one of the big guilds to be someone.
    6. Join the guilds drama and who bans who first.
    7. Real life is a myth Rohan is all in life.
    8. Hacking, cheating, RMTing is part of the heavy spenders daily life. Ohh and don't worry your wallet speaks louder than your actions

That is at least what when I'm asked how is Rohan I answer with.(Didn't add anything about GMs here cause you know what ill say, no offence Karazy >.>)
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

rohan is the best pvp game ever