+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    want a surprise? shawn had a chance to scam dekon (that guy always gets scammed srsly) and he didnt do it. Instead it was some other guy who everyone thought was "legit"

moral of the story: At least you can trust that shawn MIGHT scam you and not share accounts with him. Its the people you think wont scam you that you gotta look out for always.
    dekon still got some of my op gears too QQ people also forget i coulda scammed forsete at ANY time he had 454k rps on his account a 1.0 zhen when they were selling for like 200k rps, and flames x4 when they were selling for like 33k each. and a **** ton more, his whole account was worth over a million rps, i never touched sh.it. he was inactive and i was leveling his ds for him i had shop password and everything, coulda transfered all gear + 450k rps and said gg, i guaranteed 90% of rohan woulda done it.

want a surprise? shawn had a chance to scam dekon (that guy always gets scammed srsly) and he didnt do it. Instead it was some other guy who everyone thought was "legit"

moral of the story: At least you can trust that shawn MIGHT scam you and not share accounts with him. Its the people you think wont scam you that you gotta look out for always.
    Omgah this statement so true rofl. I remember that guy PoloRalph, RalphPolo, Allan, and Rengi (Fake Rengi) scammed my x2 SDV +18s when I thought he only was going to "borrow" em. I trusted him so much lol. He used to comment on my fb pictures and even asked me for a date on fb. Thank Gawd I never lent him some temp gears when he used to beg me everyday for em.
    Jainus: Pink/ Doutzen

Eternal Vengeance: Riri

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    Omgah this statement so true rofl. I remember that guy PoloRalph, RalphPolo, Allan, and Rengi (Fake Rengi) scammed my x2 SDV +18s when I thought he only was going to "borrow" em. I trusted him so much lol. He used to comment on my fb pictures and even asked me for a date on fb. Thank Gawd I never lent him some temp gears when he used to beg me everyday for em.
    "I trusted him so much"

I said right from the get go that he was a lying douche bag when he tried to tell me that he was the REAL old Forever GM, I saw right through his bull**** and lies from the very first moment it dripped outa that **** dribbling hole in his face. BUT noooo, NOOOOOO ONEEEE listens to me and thinks I'm just some clueless bimbo ><

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

the real Rengi (templar) is still in Forever in inactive state...

Ysa u should listen to Karren shes the only old Forever left with me, Lucas (if he still play or log Tickle), Mariion (but she quitted since december) and Gilchrist as far as ik theres no other ppl from there left here
    /Quit

I didnt know they updated the field size of some of these stats (only attack speed still in the negatives)

The 80 all elemental resist is a bug or photoshop he has well over the 1.5k int/psy to make that 100. Not showing the gear is suspicious I mean we can see his character is wearing onyx with trans club right? what is there to hide I wonder.

Anywho lets just clear some things up.

1: You guys got wiped 5 times in a row before you wiped us even once.

2: You always outnumbered our chars most notably in priests. (Its easy to talk **** when u got 3 or 4 priest camping our 2/3 dps.) not to mention the hunterkit rumirs that just stand there looping and giving vine stun.

3: Every time you lost you called more until you had 2 full parties of people to our 1 party +1 wizz.

It was funny watching you guys call more people you had so many ppl that this warlock " Slave" with just a dagger even got a rumir of his own to get looped. Wana know what else is funny? the rumir (Seohyun) had lvl 4 heroic talk about zerg. Difference between ppl like you and ppl like me is that we always work with what we got. You wont hear anyone in my guild begging people to multibox some warlocks/priests/rumirs just to get the job done. You wont hear anyone in my guild cheating in any way/shape/form wana know why? we invested years into our chars and none of us are willing to risk getting banned.

Unlike you guys who are on maha #3 and Ahmed #5? nothing changes when they ban you because you dont care what username you use to play the game as long as you devalue hard work for 15 minutes of fame.

OMG ! the amount of hate and rage in this thread is super QQ makes u wanna be a noob forever in this game so no1 bothers u

this is the PVP ur talking about yes u wiped us the first time because we had 1 pt vs ur 3, then we brought 3 more ppl and u had no chance

ur long stories u just wrote is worthless cuz as long ur in the kos side u wont say u got wiped and was zerging anyways :x

Whaaat?!

a7a...

Last edited by Souljar; 02-27-2016 at 06:38 AM.
    Tuffy - 115 Temp - Sup

Banned

True story. Shawn wasn't the one doing the scamming that I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    dekon still got some of my op gears too QQ people also forget i coulda scammed forsete at ANY time he had 454k rps on his account a 1.0 zhen when they were selling for like 200k rps, and flames x4 when they were selling for like 33k each. and a **** ton more, his whole account was worth over a million rps, i never touched sh.it. he was inactive and i was leveling his ds for him i had shop password and everything, coulda transfered all gear + 450k rps and said gg, i guaranteed 90% of rohan woulda done it.
    You still have that SA shield I lent you (the one from the set I bought from you) -- s'okay tho. I wouldn't have lent it to you if I really needed it so no worries Not like i need it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    True story. Shawn wasn't the one doing the scamming that I have ever seen.

You still have that SA shield I lent you (the one from the set I bought from you) -- s'okay tho. I wouldn't have lent it to you if I really needed it so no worries Not like i need it anymore.
    hey, stranger dose the vid works for u? i put the gayest songs ever and still copy rights !
    Tuffy - 115 Temp - Sup

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    I was wondering why Lucid 3 pts give up when we had 1 pt and half and maha on 4 chars of them , when maha asked me to check my melee i found the answer

everytime they died they brought more then they give up
    That STATS!!!! whew...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    The only thing I see a reason to hide is identity. Hiding just HP (which anyone can figure out anyway in PvP) or items makes no sense, unless there is something that shouldn't be there
    Yeah point is point.

MOst of people here are scammed I guess...