Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    and again u rage log off we had 2 pts vs ur 3 pts :P
    and maha on 4 chars again
    lool and u still talking ?
    hes lying. They have the whole server vs 2.5 pts adn lost

they never... win an even number pvp

Quote Originally Posted by VtaxNZ3 View Post
    you are accusing KnightDreams out of no where for randomly" hacking " a character that he never had its info, while you were the only one with Slime info, inculding the owner ofcourse" Musician"

k.
    no she didnt have the info Ali and kadeem did

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    How guards are super strong ?

As I remember some shemale calling ppl die to guardians ****ty
    when my push works only ****ty ppl die to guardians.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

The simple fact of rohan is.

Ahmed Maha Geo Shawn etc etc are all scamming cheating hacking liars.

They stalk, manipulate do anything to win. They RMT non stop. they are just a cancer on the game.

thats exactly what they are.

Banned
    LMFAOOOO .... this kid madasfaka

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    LMFAOOOO .... this kid madasfaka
    Shawn stop talking like you have support or anyone that believes you rofllll

this clown was messaging everyone pretending to be me and got his account locked LOL
    Last edited by pollyprince; 02-26-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Banned
    WHAT? LOL the lies get more outrageous everyday bruh i can't stand it anymore LOL. yeh i'm definitely locked and definitely pretended to be some fgt.

The only reasons I can see Shawn would still possibly be here after all this time is:

1) He's found a way to cheat/hack/scam/RMT his way all the way to what the top class is in Rohan

2) See number 1.

PWynkI must be bang f*****g desperate if they openly allow people like Shawn and Maha to still play here. But hey, every business needs an income. At least us oldies get our laughs knowing how abysmally bad Shawn is at pretty much everything, including lying about his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    The only reasons I can see Shawn would still possibly be here after all this time is:

1) He's found a way to cheat/hack/scam/RMT his way all the way to what the top class is in Rohan

2) See number 1.

PWynkI must be bang f*****g desperate if they openly allow people like Shawn and Maha to still play here. But hey, every business needs an income. At least us oldies get our laughs knowing how abysmally bad Shawn is at pretty much everything, including lying about his life.
    want a surprise? shawn had a chance to scam dekon (that guy always gets scammed srsly) and he didnt do it. Instead it was some other guy who everyone thought was "legit"

moral of the story: At least you can trust that shawn MIGHT scam you and not share accounts with him. Its the people you think wont scam you that you gotta look out for always.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    WHAT? LOL the lies get more outrageous everyday bruh i can't stand it anymore LOL. yeh i'm definitely locked and definitely pretended to be some fgt.
    so you said youre working with karazy to ban ppl hahahaha yes? ok brb

every word that comes out of your mouth is a lie hhahahah