+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Just finished reading 26 pages of this thread! I think he did that just to troll. Hiding stuff. Reverse Psychology. IMO if this "KD" uses illegal **** inside his inventory he would not have dared show that insane melee damage. A thing that could trigger investigation. Damn it's really insane, even the hp of a well geared character is not enough to cover that amount of damage and to top it all he's not even +50 yet (I wonder how he do that). It is either this guy has photoshoped the image or he just spent a lot of money on his templar. Anyhow, that insane damage is not healthy for this game.

Do I need again to explain why he has massive melee and hp?...Read from start..

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Cyka blyat idi nahui
    lewl dude are u for ryyyl ?
    Cherish Savage

Banned
    idk why everyone is crying about those stats, my guard at +6 had these stats with alm + vit + temp buffs + 30% alm scroll and ranger dex buffs level 7 ONLY. with quickness woulda been at 7k+ dex.

now lets imagine i have full scrolls, empower, crit aura, priest buff, im +25, with star of victory title and not victorious knight title. the same as knightdreams. you guys would be like WTFHAX OMG. and let's not forget i'm not even using chimera set with 200 stones, just using a plain old dex set onyx. do the math yourselves. i'd have like 13k str 10k dex with everything all said and done EASILY.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    idk why everyone is crying about those stats, my guard at +6 had these stats with alm + vit + temp buffs + 30% alm scroll and ranger dex buffs level 7 ONLY. with quickness woulda been at 7k+ dex.

now lets imagine i have full scrolls, empower, crit aura, priest buff, im +25, with star of victory title and not victorious knight title. the same as knightdreams. you guys would be like WTFHAX OMG. and let's not forget i'm not even using chimera set with 200 stones, just using a plain old dex set onyx. do the math yourselves. i'd have like 13k str 10k dex with everything all said and done EASILY.
    Having only +6 how about higher + of items...?
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

The secret I guess is the mace/blunt mastery...?
    Last edited by lostghost; 02-29-2016 at 01:19 PM.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Banned

Sorry bro but that guard might get halfway to 775k, but no further even with 13K str, 10K dex, every str boosting scroll u can imagine, every +18 accessory you can equip and all the 3rd party buffs you can mooch.

Either KD either photochopped his screenies (the joke's on us for believing liez),
    or he got got his 775K melee legit which means PlayWith has some serious fixing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragon01 View Post
    I miss sh1tting on you, stop camping forums Cherish want his dogs (PUSSICIN) to protect him.. he cant exp
    Heart attack already? didn't see you on ingame for like two days?
    Dude you got the wrong person..... Maybe ur crying so much that ur eyes are blurry lol
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    Odai is Anona haha
    HI ysa. So he us a retard like I said. Wonder what character he beg manha for now

Quote Originally Posted by Worshipmyduck View Post
    Ye the lil queer use to send me flowers on skype...not jokin
    Send you flowers on skype? LOL pls.. <3 a heart, are you happy now? roflll da divorced old men
    Says the one who was commenting on my pictures wth.. "nice eyes" LMAO
    Last edited by thedragon01; 02-29-2016 at 01:07 PM.

You'd be about an order of magnitude short from the goal, and it would still be inflated melee