+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast
    PenguinJoe in real rohan they changed heroic also for your information, so the dmg you say is not as high as you keep telling us in pvp.
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    I can get higher than that ;D
    I can get higher too XD
    Missing alot of IM with chimera 200 int it will be 1 kk melee lol
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Yea well you're a moron. The game is broken that's nothing new.

But hey, what are you trying to do there, bragging about the absolute no power you have over YNK's CEOs decisions ? lmao.

Mad cuz its not your game awh fk.
    Are you on drugs?
    What walrus crawled up up your ass and died? You all mad because I am pointing out what I see as a problem with this game? Or is it because you are so far up KD's ass that if anybody points to his screenies and raises it as a problem with the staff that is making you mentally unstable?

The game is broken and at least I am confronting the staff to answer for it. What are you doing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    How many whacks does it take you to drop the ruler with that 775K of melee? What damage are you hitting in PvP or PvE?

Showing anything over +32k melee seems a bit dodgy however I am not sure if PW started displaying attack and defense using long ints (32 bit) or are still showing short ints (16 bit).

Here's a quick fraps of something to give you an idea of what less than half of that can do:

To do that I did some heavy database editing in a local test server to set int & str to 10K each with a 100% all attack mace. It gave me just under 200K melee (wrapped 3 times) all told.

I think I'll send your screen shot into PWI to see if they can explain how it even remotely possible to have 775k melee in this game without hacking.
    It will be interesting to see what they have to say about that. It is a good thing you left your char name on there.
    These people are not really playing templar... KnightDreams melee is astonishing but it is not hack or photoshopped.

I will explain to all of you guys why he has that amount of melee..

1. with im scrolls (melee,magic,alm.. etc)
    2. with lv 7 empower (30 % boost in atck force and 45 % pdf)
    3. with lv 7 aura ( 25 % boost in attck force and 7 % increase in crit rate)
    4. with lv 3 heavens dawn (14 % boost in party members stats, atck force and atck speed, 4 % boost in crit rate and accuracy)
    5. with lv 7 growth acceleration (30 % boost to all pt members atck force and speed)
    6. fully buff..all lv 7 ( alm, temp buff 7,etc..)

Now hope you all guys see the logic..
    Last edited by ForbiddenLeaf; 02-26-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Are you on drugs?
    What walrus crawled up up your ass and died? You all mad because I am pointing out what I see as a problem with this game? Or is it because you are so far up KD's ass that if anybody points to his screenies and raises it as a problem with the staff that is making you mentally unstable?

The game is broken and I am confronting the staff to answer for it. What are you doing about it?
    Did you really sent a ticket about it? daamn for real??
    Tuffy - 115 Temp - Sup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenLeaf View Post
    These people are not really playing templar....

I will explain to all of you guys why he has that amount of melee..

1. with im scrolls (melee,magic,alm.. etc)
    2. with lv 7 empower (30 % boost in atck force and 45 % pdf)
    3. with lv 7 aura ( 25 % boost in attck force and 7 % increase in crit rate)
    4. with lv 3 heavens dawn (14 % boost in party members stats, atck force and atck speed, 4 % boost in crit rate and accuracy)
    5. with lv 7 growth acceleration (30 % boost to all pt members atck force and speed)
    6. fully buff..all lv 7 ( alm, temp buff 7,etc..)

Now hope you all guys see the logic..
    Indeed and if you can get up to 775k-1kk melee from that, does nobody see a problem with the game? I sure a shell do.

And so does everyone else that has responded to the posted threads "out there".

What I want to see is what PWI has to say and what they intend to do about it. This has gone light-years beyond OP into the real of totally out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Souljar View Post
    Did you really sent a ticket about it? daamn for real??
    Damn right I did. Staff does not really answer posts in these forums. However they do have to answer to tickets. I got that from Karazy via PMs.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 02-26-2016 at 09:12 AM.

Indeed and if you can get up to 775k-1kk melee from that, does nobody see a problem with the game? I sure a shell do.

And so does everyone else that has responded to the posted threads "out there".

What I want to see is what PWI has to say and what they intend to do about it. This has gone light-years beyond OP into the real of totally out of control.

Damn right I did. Staff does not really answer posts in these forums. However they do have to answer to tickets. I got that from Karazy via PMs.

Oooooo... .
    Tuffy - 115 Temp - Sup

Well i wish i had that amount of melee on my ranged atk >.>
    But i would prob be cleaning PA solo

Problem in this server is that GMs dont control the amount of power players can acuare and this is the is just some of the things some players can get. Some one doesnt think that everyone the moment they see something this high will just say fk it I want to have fun not waist my entire life savings in a stupid game.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 02-26-2016 at 09:36 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well i wish i had that amount of melee on my ranged atk >.>
    But i would prob be cleaning PA solo

Problem in this server is that GMs dont control the amount of power players can acuare and this is the is just some of the things some players can get. Some one doesnt think that everyone the moment they see something this high will just say fk it I want to have fun not waist my entire life savings in a stupid game.
    And THAT is exactly the point. This game management has the mentality that in order to balance the game you simply make everyone stronger. Problem is that historically OP classes get even more OP until you get to the stage that by throwing several thousand dollars at this game you too can be so stupidly OP that there is no point in others playing this game with you.

Thing is that the game management WANTS you to throw several thousand dollars at this game to become obscene. The problem with that is that it is exactly this mentality that drives players away. Most players don't want to play a game that has no limit on the amount of damage you can do. I know because I see several hundred of them out in the pserver world.

Trist me when I say that most of the people that has seen KD's screen shot have no desire at all to join in this game. They are far more happy playing on pservers where it is possible to be a winner without spending thousands of dollars to get there.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 02-26-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Honestly ever since the jin merge I have never been able to trust this game and the ppl who play it. I made a mistake by pushing the merge because jin server as a whole was a disease that should have been quarantined off.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461