+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 55 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I was there he was doing around 40k crits and 28k regulars (I had 70% dd) but really I should just say 40k regulars because crit rate is too damn high these days.
    while high, if he had the kind of melee he was bragging about, he would be critting you 300k regulars with 150k regulars per swat.

Anywho I got my first response on my ticket...

Greetings Mark,

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Support.

We appreciate this report to us and we understand that you want to report a character with a huge amount of Melee Attack.
    To assist you further, we will forward this to our higher department for them to assist you with this inquiry.

We would like to advise you, NOT to reply on this ticket, not unless, response has been received. We are also asking for your patience, for this matter as mentioned will be checked intensively.

Just to repeat ourselves, please DO NOT REPLY on this ticket, unless higher department already
    replied to avoid prolonging the time for your request to be resolved.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
    GM Zyvox
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff
    In short the usual scripted "we passed it on to the level 2 support" response.

I wonder of they will lock KD's acct while they investigate

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    My favorite part is how everyone rages over the Broken(now we can see how much xD) melee.
    No wonder people quit when they see this.
    I suspect there will be some fallout from this for sure. I mean we as a community have been telling them how broken this "more, More, MOAR! Balance? OK, just give everybody MOAR!" mentality is. We will be seeing what the players out there think of it all - I've already seen a few OMGWTFWRONGWITHTHEM to some of the posted threads out there.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 02-25-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Banned
    its legit, but the resist seems weird to me o.o

Banned
    and 20k is a lot now a days, cherish only hits me like 9k and hes full +18 so. 20k is quite a lot for temps now a days.

Umm maybe he has some slots on that mace of his, which you guys require to get to that melee? just maybe its that that makes it so high
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Umm maybe he has some slots on that mace of his, which you guys require to get to that melee? just maybe its that that makes it so high
    and armor maybe
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    What stuff you got in there to have that Melee Attack?? You better know the consequences if it is legitimate to have that 700k cause you've seem to be hacking!
    here u are the original pic
    i have nothing to worry about

KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    while high, if he had the kind of melee he was bragging about, he would be critting you 300k regulars with 150k regulars per swat.

Anywho I got my first response on my ticket...

In short the usual scripted "we passed it on to the level 2 support" response.

I wonder of they will lock KD's acct while they investigate

I suspect there will be some fallout from this for sure. I mean we as a community have been telling them how broken this "more, More, MOAR! Balance? OK, just give everybody MOAR!" mentality is. We will be seeing what the players out there think of it all - I've already seen a few OMGWTFWRONGWITHTHEM to some of the posted threads out there.
    well spend what i spent on my temp on another char it will be OP
    any char that i used my stuff on it it was OP so its all about gears + IM

and game is not broken . temps already nerfed . ya im doing OP dmg more than any other temp , but i used to this dmg without scrolls in the past , now guards doing OP dmg away better than temps , Noirs are OP

pvp take longer now not like that past so its fun u guys talk on fourm about broken game when alot of ****s got fixed already i hope u guys pvp a bite and check how the game become instead of talking here about how broken is the game because its not anymore ......

and its not pay2win anymore Guard with +12's can beat me easy when im on +18's

every 1 can pick the char that he can afford i would like to play my guard , since my first pvp char was guard and its the most char i like but i have to play temps because its important for the guild

and after the next patch others classes will good for pvp too so don't rush for now just check the updates that gm done they are working on the right way

thx
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-25-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well hiding the gear was unnecessary you could have slapped it in everyone's face what you have and done.
    Should give you more hating points xD
    well i was't going to hide it but i wanted to see the haters comments ^_^
    that's why i did

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    its legit, but the resist seems weird to me o.o
    check ur resist , i just checked my resist again and its seems to be bugged when i logged now it was 100 i buffed Brain Blow and it become 41 then mental Blow and it become 71 then alm it become 90 then fox it become 96

maybe its bug or update that we don't know about check it and let me know what u find out .

Squire
    almost on moons level end thread

/10char
    Moon