+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 57 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    ''buy the rohan company'', if you're in for a retardedly bad investment, be my guest . ''pro'' ''skill'' these words don't belong in this game, for noone. Rohan players don't have skill, pvp is too simple and if you empty your wallet you'll pretty much 1 shot 95% of the rohan population so your whole point is bullsh1t. If you have 4x+18 rings and you lose (with the same class) from someone with twins and +12 rings you should just delete rohan and never come back.

The fact that pretty much everyone hates her (because she did dupe sh1t no matter what bullsh1t you say) except for a few like you who apparently are mentally weak enough to get manipulated by her says enough but yea.....I'm just another hater
    I didn't say with same class O.o
    Guard with +12s can rape temp with +18s noir with +12 rape temp with +18s
    And if u don't know the dupe story don't talk about it because u just heared / know about it from forum camper like u , Maha too op that's why Every1 think she is duping
    Log the game maybe u can make some decent gears so u stop barking here....
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 03-03-2016 at 05:39 AM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by VtaxNZ3 View Post
    I know you was looking for my attention so bad. lemme make your day

so i'm playing rohan since it first started, yes i was a non factor i played once every few months. with level 3x chars , i didnt know anyone and nobody knew me.

i dnt even remember paying any $ in rohan. my bro used to play one high lvl char and convinced me to get deep in the game and pvp etc. and i liked the game i made my first nooby guild and ofc i was a good char" Santurce, Nichita , overcast" in ur words" a non factor" everyone was talkin about forever, and none of you shets even dared to register in TSBs to fight them it was always empty just forever guild in there. but yet i was the only person registering every tsb i even got a good kill count with my noob chars rofl against forever.
    Forever ? At that time they were good till Jessica quitted after that they all joined Neme**** with BamBam and got raped for more than 1 years wtf you talking about ?

so the big guilds at tht time pm me to join \ ally, but i didnt know shet about all tht and most of them kosed me, you asked me for help with ur " fantasy" guild
    and i stlil remember what u said to me something like" u help those who doesnt have help" or some crap like tht, now deny it cuz ofc u will. anyways

even after tht with the new servers you didnt really hate me UNTIL. jin+ ran merged and i started wupping your boobs guild. and u "quited"

but hey i was a non factor, i hear about ur op dmg char in every thread.

.. people talk about im a bad bad evil hacker, meanwhile, Cherish ticklemypicke, pussician, were all banned and unbanned, because karazy doesnt perm ban anyone

cherish \ tickle weapons were taken away from them and reset back to normal. but noo.maha only bad bad hacker, i jut dnt bark about everything in forum,deny it ofc. its fine because im not here to prove anything to ppl who camp forums, ppl who actually play the game knows everything.

im not expecting love words from my enemy . i spend alot of $ i dnt need any hack, but when ur kos hacking cuz they cant beat u and gm do nothing about it. u just get on thier lvl and show them u can do just the same thing they r doing, forget the gms, its just me n u , and get double the rage because u know I CAN DO IT TOO.

whole hater guild got banned because they all were hacking and gm didnt move until i did the same sh!t.but no no, only maha got banned.
    I'm not banned, you have the scammer Geo in your guild too. So your point is invalid.

if u cant play the game dnt hate on ppl just got they got money. let cherish pass u some gear instead of selling to his guildies with cash and play the game sunnyangel.
    Cherish can't teamplay, that's not new here, that's why he's alone now with his core of 2 or 3 people that he geared without rmting, and doesn't matter what ppl do or think, he still will stay a douchebag in the mind of most people.
    It's easy to get on top when you have puppets supports to pay for be canon fodder. Then kick/kos them once u get what you want, and tell u win every pvp killing your old supports/friends that made on you top and are still naked cause they helped him instead helps themselves.
    That's that garbage Cherish, all know it. The best thing you can do is to don't give him attention and just wipe him. Nephthys and me used to wipe him from upper, he was locked hard in sz. But we didn't posted anything on forum, he's a non-factor and full backstabber/asslicker. What he did ? Cried to Uncrowned for kick us so he make ally with them. What we did ? Kill all of them 1 by 1 and don't stand near bindstone like Cabron and other sz noobs. This game easy.

i dnt use any hack. they dnt " belong" to me, and if i would get them again id use them get advantage of them and then get ban " a week only" just like all these hackers.

but seriously when i read random stories and rumors about me im like oh my goat whaat reallyy , story tellers are soo damn good i sometimes doubt myself im like really did i do tht did i really say tht, thts how good they are lol.

you are going to deny every single word i said, thts also fine . but dnt panic icyy, just find me a good buyer for all my sh!t and ill be gone.

now tht i made u all u jelly haters my Bitches just under my feet and stepped on each hater of u one by one
    im going back to babysitting the rest of haters who actually "play" the damn,game.
    You maybe don't hack but you good at spreading lies, manipulating and scamming ppl, and you're a scammer in real life too since you use health care inssurance to pay and afford this game, but as I heard Patient doing the same, so you not the first one doing it.
    Between me and you, there's no point to argue, I know what you are, and lucid is same **** kind of trashes, there's nothing that will make me changes my mind about that.
    Last edited by toshirou; 03-03-2016 at 05:39 AM.
    Cherish Savage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    Forever ? At that time they were good till Jessica quitted after that they all joined Neme**** with BamBam and got raped for more than 1 years wtf you talking about ? .
    you probably nt know" wtf im talking about" so ill skip this parts.

I'm not banned, you have the scammer Geo in your guild too. So your point is invalid. .
    when did i ever said in my post tht you are banned?

Cherish can't teamplay, that's not new here, that's why he's alone now with his core of 2 or 3 people that he geared without rmting, and doesn't matter what ppl do or think, he still will stay a douchebag in the mind of most people.
    It's easy to get on top when you have puppets supports to pay for be canon fodder. Then kick/kos them once u get what you want, and tell u win every pvp killing your old supports/friends that made on you top and are still naked cause they helped him instead helps themselves.
    That's that garbage Cherish, all know it. The best thing you can do is to don't give him attention and just wipe him. Nephthys and me used to wipe him from upper, he was locked hard in sz. But we didn't posted anything on forum, he's a non-factor and full backstabber/asslicker. What he did ? Cried to Uncrowned for kick us so he make ally with them. What we did ? Kill all of them 1 by 1 and don't stand near bindstone like Cabron and other sz noobs. This game easy.

You maybe don't hack but you good at spreading lies, manipulating and scamming ppl, and you're a scammer in real life too since you use health care inssurance to pay and afford this game, but as I heard Patient doing the same, so you not the first one doing it.
    Between me and you, there's no point to argue, I know what you are, and lucid is same **** kind of trashes, there's nothing that will make me changes my mind about that .
    so i'm the one spreading lies and scamming ppl and scammed my in real life health inssurance to pay and afford the game. haha! i really dnt know what to say but

i had to make a surgery in another country. and my flight got delayed, and i used my own money( thres no health inssurnce) in whatever i wanted to spend it in.

you mean pussician
    Last edited by VtaxNZ3; 03-03-2016 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    I didn't say with same class O.o
    Guard with +12s can rape temp with +18s noir with +12 rape temp with +18s
    And if u don't know the dupe story don't talk about it because u just heared / know about it from forum camper like u , Maha too op that's why Every1 think she is duping
    Log the game maybe u can make some decent gears so u stop barking here....
    I said same class because it's dumb to compare two different classes, put 4x+18s at a scout and put it vs a guard with +12s the guard will win obviously. The fact that you start about ''skill'' and ''pro'' already shows you know nothing.

I know for a fact that in 2013 half or more of E2N got banned including Maha for let's guess...DUPING 50% scrolls and other items. Maha's char was banned but she got her items back(probably begged the gms she has/had on Skype), charged $ again and continued her path of c0cksucking.

Maha has no life, when she went to school she played rohan at school or didn't even go, she used to be on ventrillo continuously to stay in touch with her servants (E2N). She is consumed by this game together with her 30 something sister narwal (lmfao). She does and will do everything she can to cheat, manipulate and steal/lie her way through rohan.

call me a liar mohamed you are just another weakling that fell for her lmfao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    I said same class because it's dumb to compare two different classes, put 4x+18s at a scout and put it vs a guard with +12s the guard will win obviously. The fact that you start about ''skill'' and ''pro'' already shows you know nothing.

I know for a fact that in 2013 half or more of E2N got banned including Maha for let's guess...DUPING 50% scrolls and other items. Maha's char was banned but she got her items back(probably begged the gms she has/had on Skype), charged $ again and continued her path of c0cksucking.

Maha has no life, when she went to school she played rohan at school or didn't even go, she used to be on ventrillo continuously to stay in touch with her servants (E2N). She is consumed by this game together with her 30 something sister narwal (lmfao). She does and will do everything she can to cheat, manipulate and steal/lie her way through rohan.

call me a liar mohamed you are just another weakling that fell for her lmfao.

you need a hug .

Banned
    Good, good. 3 pages away from 50.

My plans about domination of the world go in the right way.

Combo classes will own any other class doesn't matter what they do even popping TDs every 10 secs if you want doesn't matter what you do the moment you have been rushed/shouldercharged/airburst its a matter of time before you die at least 90% of the time if someone doesn't break the combo ofc.

I remember this and I was in Jin when this garbage happened, I still cant believe this guys are still playing after using a supply of dupped 50s all over their guild
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

you need a hug .
    You need to get a life. No wait, I don't give a sh1t. If everyone would know all the sh1t you pulled dayumn.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Good, good. 3 pages away from 50.

My plans about domination of the world go in the right way.
    lmao, this has to be the best drama thread in ages ayy.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    First of all Maha can buy Rohan Company . because she is too op more than anyone in rohan people thinking she hacking
    Being noob doesn't give u the right to make up stories about pro people, money only doesn't make u pro u need skills too, I know alot of people playing with +12 rings or twins + 2 rings +12 and they r away better than people with +18s if, I told u names her u will call them hackers too.
    U r just another hater.....
    Then why doesn't he? If he has all that money, why not buy the company and make more?
    Why? Because he can't. G.I.R.L. sitting in mom's basement doesn't maker enough money to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Combo classes will own any other class doesn't matter what they do even popping TDs every 10 secs if you want doesn't matter what you do the moment you have been rushed/shouldercharged/airburst its a matter of time before you die at least 90% of the time if someone doesn't break the combo ofc.

I remember this and I was in Jin when this garbage happened, I still cant believe this guys are still playing after using a supply of dupped 50s all over their guild
    True story. Permabanning big spenders is corporate suicide. With such a low player base they can't afford banning their cash cows.

Banned
    lmao, this has to be the best drama thread in ages ayy.
    I'm the best, you can't beat me on forum pvps.