+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 54 ... LastLast
    Banned
    You do realize this is SHAWN, right?
    He's been like this for years. His stories are always entertaining.

But having his gf decide she's gonna giv e up guys and explore her femine side is funny.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-02-2016 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

But having his gf decide she's gonna giv e up guys and explore her femine side is funny.
    No Ordino is carnettsc, that guy used to defy me over years on counter strike, and yet the guy he wanted to bring with him are VAC locked (thats why Shawn told all this) and saying hes better than anyone on any game lolz
    and that guy have a temp named Stilgar ig hes pretty funny...

for the femine side, i think shes just that desperate lolz he disappointed her like Isen success rates
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 03-02-2016 at 04:40 PM.
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

No sir that is priceless xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    If you wanna fix duping you have to start by banning some players from this game that are at the core of this problem like Maha, shes a twisted manipulative narcissist without boundries because rohan = life. She'd probably sell nudes to get duped items if she had to lmao.
    First of all Maha can buy Rohan Company . because she is too op more than anyone in rohan people thinking she hacking
    Being noob doesn't give u the right to make up stories about pro people, money only doesn't make u pro u need skills too, I know alot of people playing with +12 rings or twins + 2 rings +12 and they r away better than people with +18s if, I told u names her u will call them hackers too.
    U r just another hater.....
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 03-02-2016 at 04:44 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    First of all Maha can buy Rohan Company and because she is too op more than anyone in rohan people thinking she hacking
    Being noob doesn't give u the right to make up stories about pro people money only doesn't make u pro u need skills too I know alot of people playing with +12 rings or twins + 2 rings +12 and they r away better than people with +12 if I told u names her u will call them hackers.
    She should buy a condom company cuz she only gives AIDS
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    She should buy a condom company cuz she only gives AIDS
    Another hater bitch came
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Another hater bitch camel
    nice to meet ur mom
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 03-02-2016 at 04:48 PM.
    /Quit

First of all Maha can buy Rohan Company . because she is too op more than anyone in rohan people thinking she hacking
    Being noob doesn't give u the right to make up stories about pro people, money only doesn't make u pro u need skills too, I know alot of people playing with +12 rings or twins + 2 rings +12 and they r away better than people with +18s if, I told u names her u will call them hackers too.
    At least she would get her first job... and a social life.
    Last edited by toshirou; 03-02-2016 at 04:55 PM.
    Cherish Savage

Sucking d1ck and duping makes you rich and pro now

This is the one he said was photoshopped and denied it HAHA
    http://youtu.be/UHjm5dsPylM