+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 41 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    Fok I'm gonna get rekt hard af if I go play again
    Come play in my bed instead

i got soft hands.

Quote Originally Posted by pollyprince View Post
    he said men,there must be another o O.

hes one creepy lil perv...lockup ur daughters....lROFL @ hitman yeh he a begger
    Da gay who used to comment on my pictures aww no i sent him "flowers" LOL

Last edited by thedragon01; 03-01-2016 at 07:37 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    this for u snipers334 and PenguinJoe

no melee or magic scrolls just 20 % alm scroll

Photoshop
    Hmm, all buffed up and doing nothing with it. Why we not seeing your PvP and PvE damage?

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Let me give you a bukkake pinguinjoe cmon

and then i'll serve you fresh liquid **** pooped from a 3yo kid for the dinner. Deluxe meal for you, I know your standards.

plz spam gms tickets moar QQing about a game that isn't even your own. Those 700k melee are intended and are the result of what PlayWith released over the past years. There is no need for fixing, it's not in any way part of their strategy.

All they want is "releasing OP items" + "Grabbing money from OP items" + "promising to morons like pinkuinhoe they'll look into the matter".
    Seems to me you got something against playing in a game that is fair for everyone. Why is that? You got something to hide? Afraid you will get caught with your cheats and tossed out fo the game?

What do you have with one of the folks here pointing out to the guys running this game that they have something totally wrong with their game? Why are you not doing the same? Too damn lazy? Or you just don't have the balls to take it to them? Or are you just too busy flapping your pussie lips to gaging at people that are actually trying to improve this game?

Come play in my bed instead

i got soft hands.
    And I hear from your dad that you have really soft lips, don't use your teeth and swallow too.

Don't try son, I've had lots of time to learn all the comebacks to idiot troll wannabes.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-01-2016 at 07:40 AM.

Camel dreams still on here trying to get some attention

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Hmm, all buffed up and doing nothing with it. Why we not seeing your PvP and PvE damage? .

this my first time i make video and its trail program just 29 sec as u can see
    i will upload videos for pvp soon got better program now
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Banned
    Seems to me you got something against playing in a game that is fair for everyone. Why is that? You got something to hide? Afraid you will get caught with your cheats and tossed out fo the game?
    I have nothing against PWI, you clearly have something against them and their decisions, hence you should be banned.

What do you have with one of the folks here pointing out to the guys running this game that they have something totally wrong with their game? Why are you not doing the same? Too damn lazy? Or you just don't have the balls to take it to them? Or are you just too busy flapping your pussie lips to gaging at people that are actually trying to improve this game?
    Cuz I (me and lot of people like jamez, ithillien etc) tried for like 3 years and it never worked. Things only went worse. You won't succeed if we did not cuz you're not the big boy here. (hint : PWI CEO is)

Banned
    kk would like to see the melee/damage ratio since that is something that can be changed.

Banned
    On a side note, what cheats ? Weren't you the one promoting pservers on your elitepvforum/letting people advertising for exploits (while not reporting them to PWI/YNK) and ran some of them ?

that's mother****in illegal.

Banned
    I have nothing against PWI, you clearly have something against them and their decisions, hence you should be banned.

Cuz I (me and lot of people like jamez, ithillien etc) tried for like 3 years and it never worked. Things only went worse. You won't succeed if we did not cuz you're not the big boy here. (hint : PWI CEO is)
    So I am the bad guy here because I am doing your fighting for you?

PWI doesn't seem to think so. Shall I show you the ticket convo?

FYI: I do not own elitepvpers. I don't let people do anything there. In fact I have been banned on that forum. Don't believe me? Go look up PenguinJoe and BananaBandit there and check the status. Look at some of the postings I have done there regarding cheats and exploits. Show me a single place where I have posted anywhere on the internet cheats and exploits. I dare you. Please try.

If anything I do on the internet is illegal, why am I not in prison?
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-01-2016 at 08:07 AM.

Banned
    kk would like to see the melee/damage ratio since that is something that can be changed.
    Nothing won't be changed.

Fukin delusional kid

throw that guy into a black hole and lets get back to serious stuff.

GET ON KNIGHTDREAMS LEVEL HATERS