+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 35 ... LastLast
    I'm still trying to figure out how camel dreams got that melee but always is the first person dead in pvp -_-

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Just thought you guys would like to know the outcome of my ticket conversation with the playwith staff. This has gone over several back/forth messages and I think I may have actually communicated with them to take this seriously. Without completely putting entire ticket thread in here I will post the last message I received from the GMs in this matter:

So as a heads up for KD, the staff will be reaching out to you to find out exactly how you managed to gain that level of melee attack force without even being +50. Hope you got your story straight. No hate, just trying to do the right thing for everybody playing here.
    I have nothing to worry about
    I'm full leight I don't need stories gms can check my gears and my logs anytime
    Before I post this pic I know that gone happen
    Do u think if I'm cheater I would post a pic of my status and get all people attention and all the haters trying to get me banned?!
    Cheaters will never do so this right?
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how camel dreams got that melee but always is the first person dead in pvp -_-
    Justina stop lying please want more videos?
    U should practice on ur rumir hk doing better job than u lol
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    I have nothing to worry about
    I'm full leight I don't need stories gms can check my gears and my logs anytime
    Before I post this pic I know that gone happen
    Do u think if I'm cheater I would post a pic of my status and get all people attention and all the haters trying to get me banned?!
    Cheaters will never do so this right?
    Not that so much. I have no hate and if you can do that, great for you. If it had been shawn, strellan or any of the other I am on reasonably good terms with posted a similar picture, I would do the same thing with them. It's not about you personally, it is about the health of this game on the whole. I am simply shocking the staff into understanding how out of control their game really is.

My concern is that this should not be happening at all in this game regardless of how much money you can throw at it. I asked the staff to reach out to you about how you managed it so they can fix their game. They agreed that your melee is not supposed to anywhere near that high and discussing it with you is the wise thing to do. So expect them to be in touch. It is not to investigate you for cheating, but simply let them know how on earth you can legitimately rack up that level of melee in a game that supposedly cannot possibly allow it.

That people who throw huge amounts of money at this game can do this is very bad for a game that professes to be "free to play" because it is wholly unfair to players that do not have your financial resources.

Cheers!
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 02-28-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Their solution:

*what IM items can we throw in there that can boost the defensive values of the players on par with those attack values, and at which price can we sell it?*
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Their solution:

*what IM items can we throw in there that can boost the defensive values of the players on par with those attack values, and at which price can we sell it?*
    Smells like it already >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    Justina stop lying please want more videos?
    U should practice on ur rumir hk doing better job than u lol
    If I fraps every pvp u lose my ssd would be full in 1 day. Btw who the fk is Jutsina ik your simple ass struggles with English but it's not that hard bruh
    Last edited by hitman321; 02-28-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Make them come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
    No .

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Their solution:

yup. As im checking on IM, no items will boosts that muchs stats.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Not that so much. I have no hate and if you can do that, great for you. If it had been shawn, strellan or any of the other I am on reasonably good terms with posted a similar picture, I would do the same thing with them. It's not about you personally, it is about the health of this game on the whole. I am simply shocking the staff into understanding how out of control their game really is.

My concern is that this should not be happening at all in this game regardless of how much money you can throw at it. I asked the staff to reach out to you about how you managed it so they can fix their game. They agreed that your melee is not supposed to anywhere near that high and discussing it with you is the wise thing to do. So expect them to be in touch. It is not to investigate you for cheating, but simply let them know how on earth you can legitimately rack up that level of melee in a game that supposedly cannot possibly allow it.

That people who throw huge amounts of money at this game can do this is very bad for a game that professes to be "free to play" because it is wholly unfair to players that do not have your financial resources.

Cheers!
    easy.... why he hide his stuff at first? ok yes after some pages of players talking he "show" hes stuff, but if he dont have nothing to hide why he do at first image.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me