+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 33 ... LastLast
    Omg big 5 hack! This is too much for me oh god no such a bad guy ahmad every1 is gona leave now and join pussician and he will have no problem anymore and wont be camping the forums as long he wins. u bad hacker ahmad give us some tradable duped meele scrols

Bb doggies

Hf when ynk take legal action LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Worshipmyduck View Post
    Next.

Ill be posting where knightdreams aka ahmed

Used a program explaining and showing how he hacked big 5.

Enjoy )))))
    Find anything else between the convos? Look good maybe u find something worth to post and would change ur rohan life to better and maybe help u win and make e2n quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Worshipmyduck View Post
    Hf when ynk take legal action LOL
    Like you guys dnt HK too. If i didnt HK tht would be 5 chars there fighting your zerg lol. Ok bye too im outta here wasted enough time

Wait i read hk not hf xD ok its time to go

Byeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    Lucid Zerg
    Cherish + Lion + Celese + MsAbella + Gessica + Honey + Kriki + Hazel + Ayanne + ToriBlack + Caleum + Karthus + Mike + Towdie + Emma + Scout + IDontKnow + Mussican + Defender + Ahriman

VS

KnightDreams + Maha + Envi + Shaquila + SulliChoi + Rain + MaCy + xSetsuna + neflitsa + Slave + CursedDekan

20 vs 11 maha on 4 chars as u can see on the video
    Lion honey emma ahriman = 1 person on all. Celese cherish hazel = 1 person and forgot to add some for your self but idk all you retards chars name so w.e

actually for last pvp I went to godlyke played cherish cele idk and hazel at the same time.

#hunterkit pvp next lvl **** fk this game lmao

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    actually for last pvp I went to godlyke played cherish cele idk and hazel at the same time.

#hunterkit pvp next lvl **** fk this game lmao
    u was on hk too ? and abella on HK and gessica and scout ? and IDontKnow and cherish and celese yup yup all was on hk and they fight back
    WTB that pvp HK plox
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP