+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It explains why France is so fk'd up, though.
    It explain why his gf turned lesbo after a date too
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    But hey, where were you when the duping issue happened ?
    Of course you were already aware. And what you did ? You all tried to sell your antihacks to YNK and to other pservers. Great.

PJ: Got any proof of that? Any at all? Perhaps a forum post from anywhere on the intarwebz? an email? facebook post? skype/ts/vent/rc log? Anything at all?
    dino: Do you realize that all the anti hack are free to download on the forum that regroupe all pvp games ?
    Cherish Savage

He wants us to get on his level ok sec lemme put a dress on, some lipstick and roll around in pig poopy

asdfasdgklasgraerhga89tyq4ithajgnkjaebgrkafgalhg - that sums up the discussion here

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    When your house is currently facing a huge fire, as duping issue happened, it shouldn't take one year to give a response. It's burned by the time you even react.

Yet, you were aware of that, you even tried to sell the "antihack" code to YNK, and you failed.

**** happens.
    If you already knew that also i guess you tried to help the game.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Banned
    PJ, that's nice but I've been working as a diplomat for almost 3 years, then joined in top position at Facebook for 6 months, and I am currently in French President closest circle, as advisor, dealing ****s you don't have any idea of.

Believe me, you're not even at 1/100 of my level.

Beta tests/tests/etc = waste of time. Everything has to be perfect on the 1st shot or you're fired.
    LMFAO, all while being pro at rohan, playing counter-strike 8 hours a day , and maintaining a diamond ranked league account. the fantasy life is r33l.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    LMFAO, all while being pro at rohan, playing counter-strike 8 hours a day , and maintaining a diamond ranked league account. the fantasy life is r33l.
    Lmfao!

Rohan = 500$/1.000$ with PayPal
    CSGO boost = 20$ per ranks with PayPal
    LoL boost = 50$ per ranks with PayPal
    A lesbo gf = Priceless

Theres something that cannot be bought, for the rest, theres MasterCard xD
    /Quit

Banned
    When your house is currently facing a huge fire, as duping issue happened, it shouldn't take one year to give a response. It's burned by the time you even react.

Yet, you were aware of that, you even tried to sell the "antihack" code to YNK, and you failed.

**** happens.
    Really? When was that? do you have some proof or are you just farting from your mouth yet again mr ambassador.
    I mean seriously - get your facts straight. But I guess I should not expect better from someone that works as a diplomatic janitor in the french president's house.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    Lmfao!

Rohan = 500$/1.000$ with PayPal
    CSGO boost = 20$ per ranks with PayPal
    LoL boost = 50$ per ranks with PayPal
    A lesbo gf = Priceless

Theres something that cannot be bought, for the rest, theres MasterCard xD
    this kinda made me...

the thing is this guy made 2 days to explain us that his gf gone to a psychologist cuz she went lesbo after being in relationship with him, idk if it was fake or not, but still, it was priceless xD

I think I should have some screenie on my other pc xD
    /Quit